ENTER PEDEGO ELECTRIC BIKES SWEEPSTAKES.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Residents age 18+ of 50 United States and District of Columbia eligible. Sweepstakes begins 2/1/17 at 2 p.m. PST and ends at 2 p.m. PST 7/31/17. Void where prohibited. See official rules at https://www.pedegosweeps.com/rules.aspx for prize descriptions, odds and full entry details.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE OR LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Pedego Electric Bikes Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Pedego Electric Bikes, (“Sponsor”), Flash Point Communications, LLC and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate. Void outside the U.S. and where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and judges’ decisions, which are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
2. PROMOTION OVERVIEW AND PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes with a grand prize drawing (“Grand Prize Drawing”). The Promotion begins February 1, 2017 at 2:00:00 pm Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends July 31, 2017 at 2:00:00 pm PT (“Promotion Period”) and is separated into six entry periods (each an “Entry Period”). The first Entry Period runs from February 1, 2017 at 2:00:00 pm PT until March 1, 2017 at 1:59:59 pm PT. The second Entry Period runs from on or around March 1, 2017 at 2:00:00 pm PT until April 1, 2017 at 1:59:59 pm PT. The third Entry Period runs from April 1, 2017 at 2:00:00 pm PT until May 1, 2017 at 1:59:59 pm PT. The fourth Entry Period runs from on or around May 1, 2017 at 2:00:00 pm PT until June 1, 2017 at 1:59:59 pm PT. The fifth Entry Period runs from June 1, 2017 at 2:00:00 pm PT until July 1, 2017 at 1:59:59 pm PT. The sixth Entry Period runs from on or around July 1, 2017 at 2:00:00 pm PDT until July 31, 2017 at 1:59:59 pm PT.
All non-winning Entries and Additional Entries (defined below) earned during the Entry Periods will be entered into the next entry period’s drawing.
The Web Site server’s clock is the official clock for this Promotion. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters related to the Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest and LinkedIn (“Social Platforms”). You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Social Platforms. This Promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of above mentioned Social Platforms.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
- Standard Entry for Grand Prize Drawing: To enter, go to www.pedegosweeps.com/ (“Web Site”) from your computer or mobile device and complete and submit the Sweepstakes entry form in its entirety to receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the Prize Drawing.
- Additional Entries: There are three ways to earn additional entries:
- Sharing Entries: After submitting a Standard Entry for the Grand Prize Drawing, entrants can share the Promotion via a unique URL on their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest accounts inviting their friends to enter the Promotion. For every five (5) people who enter the Promotion via the entrant’s unique URL, the entrant will receive one (1) sharing entry (“Sharing Entry”) into the Grand Prize Drawing. Limit five (5) Sharing Entries per person/email address during the Promotion Period.
- Video Entries: After submitting a Standard Entry for the Grand Prize Drawing, entrants can watch short videos on the Web Site to earn Additional Entries. Watching one video to completion will earn you one (1) video entry (“Video Entry”) into the Grand Prize Drawing. Each video may be watched one time. Limit five (5) Video Entries per person/email address during the Promotion Period.
- Comment Entry: After submitting an Entry into the Grand Prize Drawing, entrants will have the opportunity to log into their Facebook account, if not already logged in, and post a comment on the Web Site to earn one (1) entry (“Comment Entry”) into the Grand Prize Drawing in response to the following question “’Which Pedego Bike Would You Like to Win & Why?” Comment must be responsive to the question and include #sweepstakes to qualify, content of the comment will not be judged. Any form of entry other than that described herein is void. Comments must be truthful and Sponsor reserves the right to verify information contained. Limit one (1) Comment Entry person/email address during the Promotion Period. All Comment Entries must be received and recorded during the Promotion Period to be eligible and must comply with the following:
- Comments must be the original work of the entrant. In addition, entrants agree that all entries (including any and all videos and other information therein) shall meet the following requirements and guidelines (any entry that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates the following criteria will be disqualified and will not be considered an eligible entry):
- Entries must constitute an original work of entrant, and must be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Entries must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- Entries must not be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, illegal, discriminatory or harassing, or display inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct or contain nudity.
- Entries must not promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message.
- Entries must not be obscene or offensive, crude or vulgar, endorse any form of hate or hate group, gang signs or symbol.
- Entries must not contain trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission.
- Entries must not contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses, websites, webpage links or street addresses.
- Entries must not contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission.
- Entries must not contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission.
- Entries must not include look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead.
- Entries must not communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Released Parties wish to associate.
- Entries must not depict and/or contain any content that is in violation of these Official Rules and/or any applicable laws.
Additionally, if an entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant, and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the entry. Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor from any entrant at any time. Failure to provide such proof may, if requested, render the entry null and void. By submitting an entry, entrant warrants and represents that he/she and any persons appearing or who are identifiable in the entry consent to the submission and use of the entry in the Sweepstakes and to its use as otherwise set forth herein. All comments will be reviewed for content eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Comments containing false information, prohibited material or inappropriate content, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may be disqualified. Sponsor makes the final determination as to what comments are eligible. Entering a comment grants Sponsor and its agents the unconditional, irrevocable, worldwide right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such comment in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant, whether or not such Submission is selected as a winning Entry. BY SUBMITTING THE COMMENT, THE ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE/SHE HAS ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST NECESSARY TO GRANT THE SPONSOR THE WORLDWIDE, IRREVOCABLE AND UNRESTRICTED RIGHT AND LICENSE TO ADAPT, PUBLISH, USE, EDIT, AND/OR MODIFY SUCH COMMENT IN ANY WAY AND POST THE ORIGINAL COMMENT ON THE INTERNET OR USE THE ORIGINAL COMMENT IN ANY OTHER WAY AND AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SPONSOR HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS TO THE CONTRARY.
Any form of entry other than that described herein is void. Online entrants must have a valid email address in order to enter. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Promotion and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain name associated with the submitted email address. All online entries must be received and recorded during the Promotion Period to be eligible for the drawing.
4. ENTRANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: Personal information collected from Entrants is subject to the Privacy Statement found at http://www.pedegoelectricbikes.com/privacy-policy/. By entering the Sweepstakes, you expressly agree to the terms of the Privacy Statement. If you are selected as a winner, your information may also be included in a publicly-available winner’s list.
5. DRAWING: Potential grand prize winners for each Entry Period will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for that Entry Period, seven days after the end of the Entry Period by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
6. GRAND PRIZE NOTIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS: Potential prize winners of each Drawing Period will be notified by e-mail and/or phone at Sponsor’s discretion approximately seven (7) days following the end of the Entry Period. If Sponsor cannot locate a winner within seven (7) days of date of attempted notification, the prize may be forfeited. Potential winners shall be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release (unless otherwise prohibited) within seven (7) days of date of attempted notification. If a winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days, fails to complete, sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within the required time period, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, or a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize may be forfeited. Prizes won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
7. PRIZES/ODDS: Grand Prize (6):
Six (6) monthly winners (one from each Entry Period) will each win one (1) $6,000 voucher for the winner to purchase 2 Pedego Electric Bikes. All taxes associated with the grand prize are the sole responsibility of the winner, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Grand prize winner will be issued an IRS 1099 form for the retail value of the prize. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of a prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the corresponding Entry Period. Prize will be shipped within four to six weeks following winner verification. Vouchers may only be used at participating Pedego dealers, must be used within six months of receipt and may not be used towards taxes. Limit one (1) prize per person/email address for the entire Promotion Period.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By accepting the prize, each grand prize winner grants Sponsor and/or their designees the right to use his/her name, biographical information, testimonial, photo and/or likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) for advertising, publicity, promotional and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, stolen, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, who are in violation of these Official Rules, or who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes for any reason, including, but not limited to, should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, and, if terminated, at its discretion, randomly select the winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Entrants may not register with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s discretion.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Promotion Parties, Facebook, Inc. and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity, or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
10. BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
11. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: These Official Rules and the Sweepstakes are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 10 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of California, in the County of Los Angeles.
12. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
13. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners or copy of Official Rules, send your request to Pedego Electric Bikes Winners List 3070 Bristol St. Suite 580, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. Requests must be received by August 31, 2017.
14. SPONSOR: Pedego Electric Bikes, 11310 Slater Ave, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
15. ADMINISTRATOR: Flashpoint Communications, LLC, 3070 Bristol St. Suite 580, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest