[INSTAGRAM Contest] Keep your skin hydrated and radiant! Reap the skincare benefits of our new and improved Any Cushion Color Corrector. Available in four colors – Pink, Mint, Lavender and Peach – from dullness, redness to discoloration, our cushions correct these skin concerns and more.
Join our “What’s Your Color?” Cushion Instagram Contest!
We have four Any Cushion Color Correctors to give away – one in each shade!
For more details, check out our contest post here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQiITNCl3jx/
Terms & Conditions apply:
Find out more at ETUDE HOUSE #Singapore.
ETUDE HOUSE SINGAPORE “WHAT’S YOUR COLOR?” INSTAGRAM CONTEST (“Contest”) is organized by AmorePacific Singapore Pte Ltd (“AMOREPACIFIC”).
– The Contest is open to all Instagram (“IG”) users aged 16 years and above, residing in Singapore.
– AMOREPACIFIC reserves the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of any person who is interested to participate in and/or has participated in the Contest.
– Employees and the immediate families of AMOREPACIFIC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retail outlets, related agencies and suppliers are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
The qualifying period is monthly from 15 February 2017 to 20 February 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“Qualifying Period”) or such other period as may be determined by AMOREPACIFIC in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN INSTAGRAM
– To create one (1) qualified Entry, Participants are required to:
(a) Leave a comment on our contest post on IG (https://www.instagram.com/p/BQiITNC…
) stating their preferred shade of the Any Cushion Color Corrector and tell us what they love about it.
(b) “Like” and “Share” the Contest post on IG
(c) Tag 3 friends to double their chances of winning
– Participants must fulfil steps (a), (b) and (c) in order to qualify for this Contest.
– Participants are allowed to submit multiple Entries; however, every Entry has to be original and not a duplicate.
– AMOREPACIFIC will not verify receipt of Entries.
– Four (4) Winners will each receive one (1) Any Cushion Colour Corrector in the colour of their choice (limited to one prize per colour in Pink, Mint, Lavender and Peach).
SELECTION OF WINNER
– AMOREPACIFIC will review all Entries and select four (4) winners based solely on creativity.
– AMOREPACIFIC reserves the right not to award prizes if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms & Conditions.
– The judging of this Contest will be conducted by 22 February 2017.
– The Judge’s/Organizer’s decisions are final. Further correspondences will not be entertained.
– Winners will be announced on Instagram by stating their IG handles. The winners are to contact ETUDE HOUSE SINGAPORE via private message (PM) on IG. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days of first attempt, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
– For verification purpose, the winner would be required to present the winner’s PM on IG (on their mobile phone) and proof of identity in the form of NRIC/FIN/PASSPORT. Any discrepancy between the entry received and the documents/requirements produced for verification will be deemed as disqualification.
– If AMOREPACIFIC subsequently discovers or determines in its absolute discretion that a participant is not entitled to or is disqualified to participate in the Contest, AMOREPACIFIC at its sole discretion do any of the following: a. Forfeit the prize; and/or b. Reclaim the prize from the participant and select another participant who qualifies.
– The prize must be claimed within one (1) month from the date of the winner’s announcement on IG (“claim period”).
– The prize must be collected from the AMOREPACIFIC OFFICE at 8 Cross Street, #25-03/04/05, PWC Building, Singapore 048424
– If the prize remains unclaimed after the claim period, it shall be forfeited without the liability on the part of AMOREPACIFIC to the winner and donated to a charity of AMOREPACIFIC’s choice or be awarded to the next qualifying participant.
– AMOREPACIFIC will not be held responsible or financially liable, under any circumstances, for any and all damages, loss, accidents or injury to any person(s) arising from the use of the prize(s).
– AMOREPACIFIC reserves the right to replace the prizes with other items of equivalent value should the stated prizes become unavailable for any reason.
– AMOREPACIFIC reserves the right to amend, withdraw and modify the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without prior notice.
– AMOREPACIFIC reserves the right to disqualify any winner.
– AMOREPACIFIC, AMOREPACIFIC’s authorized agencies, sponsors, organizations and the directors, officers, employees and assignee thereof (collectively the “Indemnified Persons”) shall not be liable in any way for any claim, loss, injury, damage or inconvenience (a) arising in connection with the Contest, including any error in computing the number of chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post; or (b) suffered or incurred by a Participant, the winner or any other person howsoever arising in connection with the Contest. Each Participant in the Contest (including his or her heirs, executors and/or administrators) hereby agrees to indemnify and hold each of Indemnified Persons harmless from and against any and all claim, loss or damage that may be suffered by the Participant in relation to the Contest or any prize and shall release and discharge each of the Indemnified Persons completely from any and all claims, liabilities, judgments, suits, proceedings, actions and all costs (including solicitor and client costs), expenses, penalties, fines or fees brought by or against the Participant.
– Neither AMOREPACIFIC nor its authorized agencies and any sponsor or organization associated with the Contest shall be held liable for any failure or omission to carry out the Contest in accordance with these terms and conditions or for any loss or damage suffered by the Participants if such failure, omission, loss or damage arises out of or in connection with any event of force majeure, including without limitation any calamity or conditions, acts of God or warlike hostilities, civil commotion, riots, blockades, embargoes, sabotages, strikes, fires, lockouts, shortages of material or labour, terrorist activity, epidemic, health risk or any defect, failure, interruption, breakdown or malfunction of any machine, computer system, data processing system or transmission link, or any other occurrence beyond the reasonable control of AMOREPACIFIC, its authorized agencies and any sponsor or organization associated with the Contest, as the case may be.
– AMOREPACIFIC’s decision on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contest shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and binding on all Participants. Except for the notification to the winners, AMOREPACIFIC shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence on any matter concerning the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms & Conditions and any brochure, marketing or contest material relating to the Contest, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
– Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items. AMOREPACIFIC may at its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice replace or substitute a prize with another prize of similar value selected by AMOREPACIFIC. AMOREPACIFIC makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/fitness for purpose/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. AMOREPACIFIC is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, indirect and consequential (including economic) losses by reason of the use, enjoyment or operation of any prize by a Participant, his family or any other person.
– AMOREPACIFIC shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to problems or any breakdown or malfunction of any computer system or equipment, software, any telephone network or lines, servers or providers or any combination thereof.
– If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned (including and not limited to) infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of AMOREPACIFIC which corrupt or affect the administration, operation, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, AMOREPACIFIC reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
– AMOREPACIFIC reserves the right to disclose and publish the name, and such other particulars (including the photograph) of any Participant/winner in such mode and manner as AMOREPACIFIC may in its sole discretion deem appropriate for publicity purposes and the winner agrees to be photographed, the disclosure of his or her personal particulars, the use of his or her name, picture, image and voice for publicity purposes connected with the Contest and to cooperate with and participate in the activities organized by AMOREPACIFIC for this purpose without additional compensation.
– By participating in the Contest, the participant consents to AMOREPACIFIC’s disclosure and/or use of his/her particulars (mobile number, name and NRIC/FIN/Passport) as provided, for the purposes of present or future marketing programs at any time at AMOREPACIFIC’s discretion.
– AMOREPACIFIC reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the Contest or vary, delete, add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice including without limitation the date of the Contest.
– These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the Participants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore.
– A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53) to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
– Participants agree to do and take all steps as requested by AMOREPACIFIC from time to time in order to ensure that the Terms and Conditions as well as AMOREPACIFIC are compliant with any data protection law that may be enacted and is applicable to the Promotion.
– By entering this Contest, Participants agree that they have read, understood, and accepted these Terms & Conditions in their entirety.
– Posting their comments on ETUDE HOUSE SINGAPORE’s Instagram account during the Qualifying Period shall be deemed as Participation in the Contest by a Participant. Claiming the Contest Prize constitutes his or her acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as stated above.
Tags: #crypto, #cryptocurrency, #bitcoin, #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest
Note: All giveaways are by third parties unless otherwise stated.