Nearly anything could be estimated. This particular bold assertion is the key to dealing with countless challenges in business and life in general.
Estimation is one of the most vital skills needed for business. No matter what type of industry or sector you work in at some point, you’re going to have to make an estimate.
This is also why estimation questions are some of the most common asked during corporate interviews.
If you’re trying to get a job at somewhere like McKinsey, Boston Consulting group, Morgan Stanley or even Google, you will be asked an estimation question.
And if you want to ace that interview, get a new job or climb the corporate ladder then these skills are a must have.
Learning how to make estimates is also crucial for business owners or people who want to own a business one day (This is especially true for entrepreneurs who never went to college.)
If you’re planning on launching a hot new product, then you need to be able to know if it’s really hot, if there’s a market for it. Or else you’re just wasted a massive amount of time and money plus you’ve put your business in jeopardy.
In how to estimate anything you’re going to learn how to determine your potential market size, and thereby plan out your marketing strategy and budgeting. This can also help you if you’re looking for third party funding such as venture capital.
You’ll learn the basic rules for achieving a logical, professional and compelling educated guess.
This course will give you an effective market sizing formula and help you answer strategic questions, like should you enter this particular market. Or should you increase your investment in this product?
This course is also useful for corporate executives.
The skills you’ll learn will help you to make better decisions and run the business better or get promoted faster.
And if you’re a business student, struggling with their studies this course can also come in useful.
Everything is explained very simply, and practical examples are given throughout. And you may prefer our teaching style to your professors.
We will cover estimation techniques in a way that won’t get you bogged down in unessential details or feel overwhelmed.
You’ll receive expert advice on industrial background, macro drivers, insight and framework to solve any estimation case.
And know prior knowledge is needed – this course does build upon concepts it assumes you have already learned – it’s been designed for those with little to no knowledge about estimation.
So if you know you need to learn this topic to take your business or career to the next level, then this is a superb course to start with.
In this program, we begin with a grand tour through different industries.
At the beginning of each section, we’ll classify companies into industrial groupings according to similar production processes, similar products, or similar behavior in stock markets.
Then we’ll take a look at ways you can get going quickly by using our unique and powerful framework to estimate the value in each industry.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in this course.
- How many gas stations are needed in Germany?
- Estimate paint used on iPhone worldwide
- How many people fly in and out of O’Hare International Airport
- Ticket revenue of Barcelona FC in a single season
- Market value for BMW vehicles in Mongolia
- Market value of Luis Vuitton women bags in Shanghai in a year
- High-end bespoke suite market size in China per annum
- Value of digital magazines for men in the US
- Market size for bottle beer consumer in Japan per annum
- How many red delicious apples sold in the US each year?
- Market value for diabetes treatment in Canada
- How much would United Health pay in taxes each year?
- Annual advertising revenue of Spotify
- Value of SMSs in Thailand per annum
- Market size of Tesla Powerwall in the United States
Enroll now and become a member.
Click the link above!
Together, we will write your success story!
What are the requirements?
- Basic working knowledge
- Motivation to improve your own business and do great work that makes a difference
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand how to solve an estimation case
- Get yourself prepared for management consulting interview
- Prepare you to move on to intermediate level management consulting training
- Know ways of sizing market
- Learn how to evaluate your business activities effectively
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who’s eager to learn estimation cases
- Anyone who’s eager to advance their career
- Anyone who wants to take their business to the next level
Get your #Free #Udemy Course on How To Estimate Anything by clicking here.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest