Complete the form here and submit your entry. You can enter once each day.
Plus, upload an optional “Homegating” photo to receive a Bonus Entry!
‡ No purchase necessary. See Official Rules for photo guidelines and complete details.
Prilosec OTC will donate 1 million meals** to food banks across the country this football season through a partnership with Taste of the NFL. Click here to join us in the fight against hunger and donate to your local food bank!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: The Prilosec OTC You Can’t Beat Zero Super Bowl Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins 8:00:00 AM ET on 9/10/15 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on 1/1/16 (“Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, visit www.YouCantBeatZero.com and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the entry form and submit (your “Submission”). Entries must be received during the entry period indicated in the chart below to be eligible for that drawing only. Entries will not be rolled over to subsequent drawings.
To receive a Bonus Entry, submit (1) photo of your Homegating party (i.e., a football tailgating party, at home) along with your Submission to receive an additional Sweepstakes entry. Photos will not be judged but will be reviewed for compliance with the Submission Guidelines and the Official Rules. Photo may be in color or black and white and must be in .JPG format only, with a file size of up to 5MB. Limit one Submission per email address per calendar day, Eastern Time. A person can use only one email address to enter.
|Monthly Entry Period:
|From 12:00:00 AM ET start of day (except where noted below) on:
|Through 11:59:59 PM ET on:
|Random Drawing to occur on/about:
|Grand Prizes Available:
|8:00:00 AM on 9/10/15
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to the date of entry. Employees of Procter & Gamble, NFL Entities as defined below, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited by law.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Determination of compliance with Submission Guidelines and these Official Rules will be in the sole discretion of the Sponsor/judges, whose decisions are final.
- Submission cannot contain, incorporate or reference anything that is owned by any third party or entity or would require the consent of any third party or entity in any jurisdiction.
- Submission must be your original work that has not won a previous prize or award. Modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s preexisting work does not qualify as Entrant’s original creation.
- The submission may not contain any unacceptable clothing or adornments, or display any commercial/corporate advertising other than those of the Sponsor and the NFL Entities as defined below (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names and slogans). NOTE: Use of Sponsor and/or NFL Entities brand names and/or trademarks is not required. Sponsor reserves the right to allow Submissions containing only incidental, non-infringing use of third-party trademarks.
- Submission cannot contain any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers.
- The submission must not contain any material embodying the names, likenesses, voices or other indicia identifying celebrities and/or other public figures, living or dead, other than those of the NFL Entities as defined below.
- The Submission must not contain defamatory statements (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
- The Submission must not include threats to any person, place, business, or group; it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm, entity, and it must not in any way violate applicable federal, state, or local laws and regulations.
- Submission must not include or show any dangerous behavior or activity or contain content that promotes dangerous activities that may result in injury to oneself or others.
- Submission must not contain indecent behavior, profanities or obscenities, including but not limited to nudity, or pornography, and must not in any way disparage persons or organizations associated with Sponsor.
- Submission may not include alcoholic beverages, political or religious messages/references or gambling images/references.
- Photos depicting college, high school, peewee, intramural etc. football are not eligible.
- Submission must not include any personally identifiable information (e.g. last name, address, school, place of work, etc.) of entrant or any other person(s), whether they appear in the photo Submission or not.
- Submission must not refer, depict or in any way reflect negatively upon the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other person or entity.
- Submission must be suitable for presentation in a public forum.
- If the submission contains any person(s) other than the entrant, by entering this Sweepstakes, entrant attests that he/she has received permission from other person(s) featured in the photo (or from parent/legal guardian if other person(s) featured are considered minors in their state of residence) for Sponsor to use their likenesses for publicity including, but not limited to posting on website and must make written copies of such permissions available to the Sponsor upon request. Entrant must also receive prior written permission from the photographer of their photo if the photo entry was taken by someone other than the entrant him/herself. Entrant must make written copies of such permissions available to the Sponsor upon request.
- By entering, 1) entrant certifies that the Submission he/she submitted is his/her own original work and he/she holds all rights to the Submission, that the Submission has not won a previous prize or award and that he/she has followed and complied with the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes and 2) entrant hereby grants Sponsor the right to post Submission on www.youcantbeatzero.com for public viewing in a gallery.
- Not all Submissions will be posted online. If Sponsor deems that the Submission does not comply with the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes, entrant’s Submission will not appear on/will be removed from www.youcantbeatzero.com and may not be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Not all Submissions may be posted online and those posted may be removed by Sponsor at any time, for any reason. Posting of Submission in online gallery will have no bearing on eligibility for the Sweepstakes or winner determination.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: Random drawings will be conducted in accordance with the chart in Rule #1 from among all eligible entries received in each Monthly Entry Period. Non-winning entries will not be included in subsequent Monthly Entry Period drawings. Random drawings will be conducted by D.L. Blair, Inc., an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each drawing.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: Four (4) Grand Prizes (one available to be won in each Monthly Entry Period): Each winner will receive a trip for winner and a guest to attend Super Bowl 50 in Santa Clara, CA on February 7, 2016. Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home, 3-nights hotel accommodations, one room (double occupancy), round-trip ground transportation in Santa Clara, CA (airport/hotel and hotel/party & stadium), two Super Bowl admission tickets, two tickets to the Taste of NFL “Party with a Purpose” and a $500 Citibank Visa® Prepaid Card. If the winner lives within a 250-mile radius of Santa Clara, CA (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), winner will receive a $400 travel stipend in lieu of air transportation; no additional compensation will be provided. (ARV: $9,500 per prize.) Actual retail value of the trip portion of the prize will depend on winner’s point of departure/return. Limit one prize per person/household.
Winner and guest are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, additional transportation, souvenirs, upgraded room accommodations and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen travel documents and/or game/party tickets. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Sponsor is not responsible for postponement or cancellation of the game/party or issues arising from game/party venue operation and management. In the event the game/party is cancelled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof but the remainder of the trip will be awarded. $500 Citibank Visa® Prepaid Card; expires 12 months from issuance; card terms and conditions apply. Cards are issued by Citibank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and managed by Citi Prepaid Services. Cards will not have cash access and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize.
- GENERAL RULES: Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 7 days of attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. Winner will be notified by email/overnight delivery. Traveling companion must also complete and return a Release of Liability within 7 days of winner’s attempted notification. If a minor is selected as a traveling companion, winner must be his/her parent/legal guardian. All travelers must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to departure. All travelers must agree to depart and return on dates specified by the Sponsor; dates of departure and return are subject to change. Travel is subject to availability and certain blackout dates may apply. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance/use of prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Sponsor/judges/NFL Entities reserve the right to: (a) use contestant’s name and likeness and reproduce/distribute all Entries submitted in any and all media throughout the world in perpetuity, (b) alter, amend, edit or change Entries prior to distribution and (c) use, distribute, reproduce, alter, amend and copyright Entries for purposes of advertising and trade, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the judges’ decisions, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing for all remaining prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online registration form. Any damage made to the Web Site by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual/account holder if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual/account holder fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. NFL Entities have offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
- WINNERS: The names of the winners will be posted on www.YouCantBeatZero.com beginning on/about 1/31/16.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, all disputes concerning this Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions.
- PRIVACY: Trust is a cornerstone of P&G’s corporate mission, and the success of our business depends on it. P&G is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you, our consumers. Click here for the full details of our Privacy Statement: http://www.pg.com/privacy/english/privacy_notice.shtml.
SPONSOR: The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
ADMINISTRATOR: D.L. Blair, Inc., 400 Post Avenue, Westbury, NY 11590.
Tags: #crypto, #cryptocurrency, #bitcoin, #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest
Note: All giveaways are by third parties unless otherwise stated.