WE’RE LOOKING FOR STORIES & WRITERS!
If you will be in Primary 6 in 2016, you are invited to take part in the SOTA Primary 6 Creative Writing Competition.
- 1st Prize: $250 in vouchers
- 2nd Prize: $150 in vouchers
- 3rd Prize: $100 in vouchers
50 finalists will get to attend a free story-writing workshop.
Winners will also have their work published in SOTA’s annual anthology of writing.
STEP 1: Pick one of the prompts
- Those lazy crazy hazy days
- Then I woke up but it wasn’t a dream
- This is what we went through
STEP 2: Write an original story of up to 600 words based on the prompt you chose.
STEP 3: Submit your story with your completed entry form.
29 January 2016, 5.00 pm, Friday
- The competition is only open to all students who will be in Primary 6 (or its equivalent) in 2016.
- One contestant can only submit one entry.
- Entries may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted via regular mail to School of the Arts Singapore (SOTA). All entries must be accompanied by an entry form (please click here to download the form)
- All entries must be original, in English, unpublished and unproduced, not accepted by any other publisher or producer at the time of submission.
- SOTA retains the non-exclusive, perpetual, world-wide, royalty-freelicense (with the right to sublicense) to use submitted entries for any purpose consistent with the mission of SOTA, including educational, archival and research purposes, and for publicising SOTA or any programme or faculty of SOTA, including the right to make derivative works for such purposes.
- Entries submitted via regular mail (NOT via email) must be typed on one side of A4 white paper, font-size 12, and double-spaced.
- Entries without name, address, and phone number in the upper left-hand corner of the first page will be disqualified.
- Entries exceeding the word limit will be disqualified. Type the exact word count (counting every single word, except the title and contact information) at the top of the manuscript.
Find out more at SOTA.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest