Why take this course? This course is intended for you if you are looking to relax, be in your body and enjoy your life.
When you are mindful of your breath and grounded in your body it makes it much easier to navigate everyday tasks and the nuanced dance of relating to yourself and others.
Mindfulness is the ability to notice what is in present time. When you notice signals of stress like scrunching up your shoulders or holding your breath, you can pause and make a new choice.
You can choose to relax, breathe and drop your shoulders. You can begin freshly.
Mindfulness offers you the option of breaking physical, mental and emotional holding patterns which enable you to make healthy choices.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Be present rather than lost in future fantasies or past regrets
- Course correct physically, feel better and save on health care bills
- Find peace of mind
- Experience more self-love
How is it structured? The course is structured into 8 sections so that you can watch it in convenient increments of 15-minutes or less making it easy for you to integrate into your life.
I suggest that you watch 1 section per week so that you have time to practice. The mind learns through repetition. Practice is essential. The great thing is that you can do these practices as you live your life.
What materials do I get?
- Videos to guide you deeply into restorative practices
- Guided audio meditations intended to integrate your learning
- Writing prompts to inspire journaling
- Bonus section from Ken Wells
- Bonus lecture from me, Padma Gordon
I have carefully designed these materials to support you in deepening into embodied mindfulness so that you can live a healthy and deeply fulfilled life. Are you ready to begin? The time is now.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for both beginning and more advanced students of mindfulness. In it I outline several body-based practices so if you are someone who spends a lot of time in their head then this course would be great for you because you will learn techniques for coming out of your head and into your body. Your body and your breath are a direct invitation into the present moment. This course is probably not for you if you if you are looking for a mindfulness course that is based in chanting or mantras.
Get your Free Udemy Course on Mindfulness Meditation For Everyday Living by clicking here.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest