Official Rules for McDonald’s Which Mac Are You Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The McDonald’s Which Mac Are You Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of McDonald’s central Arkansas, Mobile/Pensacola, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Alexandria, Biloxi/Gulfport and Laurel/Hattiesburg Co-op (the “Sponsor”), Ghidotti Communications, LLC (the “Administrator”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, and PR/promotions agencies involved in the execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parents, siblings) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: Starting January 30, 2017 at 12:00 am Central Standard Time (“CST”) through 11:59 pm CST on March 19, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”), entrants may enter the Sweepstakes via the following landing page: www.whichmacareyou.com. The entrants may also find the landing page link at the following McDonald’s Co-op social media pages. Instagram: @mcdonaldsark Twitter: @McD_CentralAR, @McD_Pcola, @McD_BatonRouge, @McD_Mobile
3. TO ENTER: To enter entrants must visit the landing page mentioned above in section two (2); register their first name, last name, mailing address, email address; choose one (1) of the three (3) Big Mac sandwich options; check the box saying they have read the Official Rules; click the “submit” button at the bottom of the page. Your registration on the landing page is considered one (1) entry (“Entry” or “Entries”) into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Entry per person, per email address, per day throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants may enter up to forty-nine (49) times during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries into the Sweepstakes must be received by 11:59 pm CST on March 19, 2017 in order to be eligible. All fully completed Entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered (“Eligible Entries”) as applicable. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s clock is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Incomplete and/or inaccurate Entries are void. Once submitted, all Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. DRAWING, AWARDING OF PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: On or about March 24, 2017, potential winner(s) will be chosen from among all Eligible Entries received by Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. Potential winner(s) will be notified via the email address provided during the Sweepstakes registration via the landing page, at the Administrator’s sole discretion, and will be required to confirm his/her address for paperwork delivery and/or prize delivery. If a potential winner does not confirm his/her address within five (5) days of initial contact, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner(s) will be selected from among all Eligible Entries. The potential winners may be required to provide a photocopy of their driver’s license to verify age; sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release; as well as an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification) each of which, if issued, must be completed, signed and returned within five (5) days from the date of issuance, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner(s). Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or lack of response by potential winner(s) noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate potential winner(s). If there is dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address entered on the Sweepstakes registration page. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with submitted email address. Odds of winning depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
Grand Prize: Eight (8) Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) McDonald’s punch card that will grant them access for a year’s worth of free Big Macs (a punch card will be provided with one Big Mac sandwich for fifty-two (52) weeks). Punch card valid only at participating Arkansas, Mobile/Pensacola, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Alexandria, Biloxi/Gulfport and Laurel/Hattiesburg Co-op area McDonald’s. ARV of each Grand Prize: $2,000.00.
First Prize: One hundred sixty (160) First Prize winners will each receive one (1) Big Mac swag bag. The bag will contain McDonald’s branded items. ARV of each First Prize: $1,600.00.
ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $3,600.00.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants agree (a) to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding, (b) that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, franchisees and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, are released and shall be held harmless by entrants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes-related activities and (c) except where legally prohibited, winner grants (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image and biographical information and statements and the Entry for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS: Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for not receiving entries, no matter what the reason even if known in advance, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Sponsor, or who attempt to participate with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries and disqualify any entrant using such methods. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In case of dispute, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules.
8. ARBITRATION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) entrant may have against any of the Game Entities arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to JAMS’s Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (“Rules and Procedures”); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by JAMS pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided such location is reasonably convenient for entrant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed by the entrant and Sponsor; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the entrant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes; (5) the arbitrator shall apply Illinois law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis as entrant and Sponsor hereby waive the right to assert claims in any class or representative action; arbitration can thus decide only the entrant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) in the event that the administrative fees, arbitrator fees and filing fees associated with the arbitration exceed $250, Sponsor agrees to pay any such administrative, arbitrator and filing fees exceeding $250 on the entrant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if the entrant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the entrant’s fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (8) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Sponsor nor entrant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Finally, this arbitration provision is reciprocally binding on all parties, such that both entrant and Sponsor are required to arbitrate their claims against one another. For more information on JAMS and/or JAMS Rules and Procedures, entrants may visit the JAMS Website at http://www.jamsadr.com.
9. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winners, write your name and address on a 3”x5” card along with the date of the specific Sweepstakes, and mail in first-class, stamped envelope to: McDonald’s Which Mac Are You Sweepstakes, c/o Ghidotti Communications, 400 W. Capitol Ave, Suite 2979, Little Rock, AR 72201.
10. SPONSOR: McDonald’s central Arkansas Co-op.
11. ADMINISTRATOR: Ghidotti Communications, LLC, 400 W. Capitol Ave, Suite 2979, Little Rock, AR 72201.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest