Find out more at this link.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Children’s Place Instant Win Game (the “Promotion”) begins at 09:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 3, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 7, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec), and Puerto Rico, who are at least 18 years of age or older as of date of entry (except in Alabama, Nebraska, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Northwest Terrirtories, Nunavut, Yukon participants must be 19 years or older to enter, and in Mississippi and Puerto Rico participants must be 21 years or older to enter). Employees, officers and directors of The Children’s Place, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Marvel Studios, LLC, Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, Promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state or provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: To enter, go to www.childrensplace.com/StarWars during the Promotion Period. Participant then will be requested to confirm if they are a resident of the United States or Canada and enter their email address. If participant is a first time entrant, participant will be taken to a registration page and will need to completely enter participant’s true and correct information on the registrations form (fields include: Full Name, Zip/Postal Code, Email Address, Phone Number and Birth Date). Returning participants may enter participant’s email to log in (and bypass the registration form) each day throughout the Promotion Period.
Once the participant has registered or logged in, participant will be taken to the Instant Win game (the “Game”). The Game will feature a scratch card. Participant will be prompted to scratch off their card to see if a winning image is revealed. After completing the Game, the participant will be notified if he/she is an instant winner or non-winner. The participant will then be taken to the thank you page where participant will have the opportunity to share the promotion through social media. Limit of one (1) Instant Win gameplay per person, per email address, per day throughout the Promotion Period for a total of thirty four (34) Instant Win gameplays.
- ODDS OF WINNING: There will be One Hundred (100) Instant Prize Winners awarded throughout the Promotion Period. Odds of winning an Instant Win Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received and the date and time when a particular participant plays the Instant Win Game.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/PRIZE AWARDING: If any of the potential Instant Winners is from Canada he/she will be contacted by the Administrator to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill testing question without human, electronic or mechanical aid to be eligible to receive the prize.
Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be to an alternate winner who meets the legal age requirements. All prizes will be fulfilled via email within four (4) to six (6) weeks of Promotion end date.
Any prize details not specified below will be determined by the Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person/family/household. All federal, state/provincial, local withholding and income taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize are the responsibility of the winners. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winners. The prizes may not be redeemed for cash. All prizes will be awarded provided that a sufficient number of entries are received and/or prizes are validly claimed by the specified date. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. All terms and conditions of gift cards apply.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE WINNERS’ SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
- PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: A total of One Hundred (100) prizes will be awarded during the Promotion Period.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of all prizes is $3,000.00 USD/$3,000.00 CDN
- GENERAL: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and state or province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5. All federal, state or provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Sponsor and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- CONDUCT: By participating and submitting an entry, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Sponsor will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
- RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
- DISPUTES, CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of New Jersey. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Promotion Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New Jersey.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by December 15, 2015 to: The Children’s Place Instant Win Game Promotion Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SPONSOR: The Children’s Place, Inc., 500 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428