Goodbye Sugar 30
Cooking Class Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility:Goodbye Sugar 30 Day Challenge Cooking Class Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of T.C. Heartland, LLC, their advertising/promotion agencies including but not limited to Creative BSTRO, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: T.C. Heartland LLC, 14300 Clay Terrace Boulevard, Carmel, IN 46032. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on January 9, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), ends on June 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”), and includes three (3) entry periods (each a “Entry Period”) as set forth in the chart below.
Monthly Entry Period
|Starts at 12:00 a.m. ET||Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET||Approximate Drawing and Notification Date|
January 9, 2017
February 28, 2017
March 3, 2017
March 1, 2017
April 30, 2017
May 3, 2017
May 1, 2017
June 30, 2017
July 5, 2017
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.splenda.com/goodbye-sugar-30-challenge and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Once, you have completed the registration form, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable Monthly Entry Period as well as any subsequent Monthly Entry Periods. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you will receive email communications regarding the “Goodbye Sugar 30 Day Challenge” from the Sponsor. You may unsubscribe from these email communications at any time without losing your Sweepstakes entry
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Special Offer: y completing and submitting the Sweepstakes registration form, you will also receive a Goodbye Sugar 30 Day Challenge welcome package consisting of a product sample, coupon and recipe cards (ARV $1) mailed to the address indicated on the sign up form. Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery.
6. Grand Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select each potential Entry Period winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around the dates listed above in Section 3. Non-winning entries will be included in all subsequent Entry Periods. The potential winners will be notified by email. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of each Entry Period.
7. Prizes: THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES: A Cooking Class Giveaway for winner and a guest. Prize package includes $3,000 (three thousand dollars) stipend fulfilled as a prepaid gift card (“Stipend”) that may be used for travel and hotel accommodation in New York, NY; and 1 (one) four (4) hour cooking class in New York City on Saturday, September 30, 2017 for winner and guest.
To participate in the cooking class, winners must travel on dates consistent with the scheduled cooking class, or that element of the prize will be forfeited. To participate in the cooking class, winner’s guest must also be at least 21 years old on the date of travel. Cooking classes include inherent risks, limited to but not including use of sharp instruments and working with fire. By accepting the prize, winner and guest assume the risks associated with participation in the cooking class. All expenses and incidental travel costs that exceed the Stipend including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,300 (three thousand three hundred dollars). Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period as well as previous Entry Periods. Total ARV of all prizes: $9,900 (nine thousand nine hundred dollars).
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Creative BSTRO, Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2h5GTCa.. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.