Enter Shop.NHL.Com 12 Days of Gifting Sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Shop.NHL.Com 12 Days of Gifting Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) or Canada who are at least the age of majority in their state/province/territory of primary residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of the National Hockey League (“NHL”), its member teams, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC, Mischief Media Inc., the MLB Entities, each of their respective parent and affiliate companies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (at least three months a year, whether or not related) of each are not eligible to participate or win. The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (“MLBAM” or “MLB.com”), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., BAMTech, LLC, The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s (each defined below) decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC, 1185 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036, U.S.A. Administrator: Mischief Media Inc., 20 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5J 2N8, Canada.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 14, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 25, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Within the Promotion Period there are twelve (12) daily entry periods (each a “Daily Entry Period”). For the purpose of this Sweepstakes each Daily Entry Period is defined as beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: No purchase necessary. During the Promotion Period, visit 12daysofgifting.nhl.com, and either “Sign in” with an existing NHL® account or, if you do not yet have an NHL® account, register (“Registration”) for an NHL® account by clicking on “Create Account” and follow the instructions to complete and submit the Registration form by providing the required contact information including username, email, selection and confirmation of a password, country, ZIP/postal code, date of birth, and favorite team (not required for Canadian entrants). Upon signing in with an existing NHL® account or completing and submitting the Registration, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. It is free of charge to register for an NHL® account. An incomplete Registration does not constitute a valid entry for the purposes of this Sweepstakes and will not be accepted. Although it is free to enter, standard message and data charges may be incurred if you use your mobile device to enter this Sweepstakes (e.g. via the App).
Released Parties (as defined in Section 7, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, inaccurate, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected entries, all of which will be void.
Limit : An entrant may only enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period; therefore, an entrant may not enter more than once by using multiple email addresses. Any non-winning eligible entry submitted into a Daily Entry Period will carry over into subsequent Daily Entry Period(s) if any, until the respective entrant of any such entry has won a Daily Entry Period prize at which point his/her entries will no longer carry over to or be eligible for subsequent Daily Entry Period(s). All eligible entries received in any Daily Entry Period (regardless of whether a Daily Entry Period Prize has already been awarded for any entry) will also be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address; therefore, each entrant must have his/her own unique email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, email addresses, identities, Registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Registration/entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register or associated with the account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. Drawings/Notifications: The selection of the potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Within approximately forty-eight (48) hours of the close of each respective Daily Entry Period, Sponsor’s representative will randomly select five (5) potential Daily Entry Period prize winners from among all eligible entries received during (or carried over into) that Daily Entry Period. In addition, within approximately forty-eight (48) hours of the close of the overall Promotion Period, Sponsor’s representative will randomly select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner from among all eligible entries received during the overall Promotion Period. Prizing details are set forth in Section 6 below. Following the respective drawing for each Daily Entry Period and the Promotion Period, Sponsor will notify each potential winner within one (1) day of the respective drawing via email, using the email address associated with the potential winner’s NHL® account. Each potential winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) and Liability Waiver (together, the “Release Forms”) along with a W9 or W8 tax form (if applicable), all of which must be received by Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours of the notification, in order to claim his/her prize. Potential winner, if Canadian will also be required to correctly answer a skill-testing question without any assistance of any kind in order to be eligible to receive his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted after two attempts, fails to respond and/or provide any of the Release Forms or tax forms (if applicable) within the required time period, does not correctly answer the skill-testing question (if applicable), is otherwise in non-compliance with these Official Rules, or declines to accept the prize to be awarded, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may select an alternate potential winner for the applicable prize by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during (or carried over into) the applicable Daily Entry Period, time permitting. Only up to two (2) alternate drawings may be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: SIXTY (60) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD PRIZES (five (5) awarded per Daily Entry Period) : Each Daily Entry Period prize shall consist of a $38.77 gift card available from Shop.NHL.com (provided in the form of a digital code, each a “Gift Card”). Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Daily Entry Period Prize: $38.77 USD.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: shall consist of one (1) of each of the daily merchandise items featured specifically for this Sweepstakes on 12daysofgifting.nhl.com during the Promotion Period including:
- A CCM Gray Comfy Crew V-Neck Sweater; ARV: $64.99 USD
- A PLAYMOBIL NHL® Arena Toy; ARV: $69.99 USD
- A Zephyr Breakaway Flex Hat; ARV: $24.99 USD
- A three (3)-piece BBQ Set; ARV $49.99 USD
- A Stanley Cup® Popcorn Maker; ARV: $99.99 USD
- A Majestic Athleisure Backchecking Half-Zip Jacket; ARV: $59.99 USD
- A Tokens & Icons Game-Used Puck Bottle Opener; ARV: $95.00 USD
- A Reebok Gray Center Ice TNT Performance Pullover Hoodie; ARV: $89.99 USD
- A Men’s CCM Black Lace-Up Pullover Hoodie; ARV: $84.99 USD
- A Stanley Cup® Bluetooth Speaker; ARV: $49.99 USD
- A Premier Home Custom Jersey; ARV: $199.99 USD
- A Refrigerated Beverage Center With Glass Door; ARV: $399.99 USD
ARV of Grand Prize: $1,289.89 USD.
The total ARV of all prizes is $3,616.09 USD. Any Gift Cards awarded are redeemable only online at Shop.NHL.com. Gift Cards may not be returned, redeemed for cash or used as payment on or credit to any credit card accounts. Gift Cards are not valid on prior purchases, and no credit or cash shall be given for any unused portion. A Gift Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Winner will be subject to all terms and conditions of any Gift Card awarded. In the event the winner of a Gift Card purchases merchandise from Shop.NHL.com, whose stated value exceeds the amount remaining on the Gift Card, the winner will be solely responsible for payment of those excess costs. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitutions may be made, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with another prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value whether due to the unavailability of a prize or prize component, or for any other reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during or carried over to the applicable Daily Entry Period and/or the Promotion Period. Limit one Daily Entry Period prize per person. For clarity, an entrant who wins a Daily Entry Period Prize remains eligible to win the Grand Prize.
7. Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to forever and irrevocably release and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities together with each of their respective officers, directors, governors, members, partners, partnerships, principals, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents, affiliates, related entities, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense of any nature whatsoever (including attorneys’ fees) which may occur in connection with (a) the Sweepstakes or any element thereof, including entry or participation therein, (b) delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or component thereof, or (c) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or prize-related activity. In addition, by participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all damages, losses, amounts paid in settlement, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by any of the Released Parties in connection with any third-party claim, demand, liability, suit, proceeding or action arising out of or resulting from (i) breach or alleged breach of any representations, warranties or agreements of entrant hereunder, or (ii) entrant’s possession, use or misuse of any prize or component thereof. Each entrant hereby acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any of the prizes (or any components thereof). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, each prize is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and the Released Parties hereby disclaim all such warranties, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purposes and/or non-infringement.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its affiliates’, agents’ (including Administrator’s) or affiliated third parties’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state/ province/territory for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, notice, review or approval.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes with the consent of the Régie, (as defined below), or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and in the event of cancellation, suspension, and/or modification of the Sweepstakes, to award any remaining prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received as of the date of such cancellation, suspension or modification. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to seek damages from any person responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term or provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term or provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged, undeliverable or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind, including but not limited to, inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith or an entrant’s failure to adequately monitor his/her email or telephone messages; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
11. Disputes: With regard to United States (including District of Columbia) entrants, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, U.S.A. or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York County, New York, U.S.A., and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York, U.S.A; With regard to Canadian entrants, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved exclusively by the courts of the Province of Ontario, and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada and the laws of Canada applicable therein without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Ontario; provided, however, that the jurisdiction of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) shall apply in relation to a Québec entrant with respect to any matter within the jurisdiction of the Régie; With respect to entrants from Québec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this promotion may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Applicable to all entrants: Except where prohibited by law, entrants agree that (i) any and all such disputes, claims, and causes of action shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (iii) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses; (iv) they waive any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (v) they irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of the aforesaid courts, as applicable to each such entrant, and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have; and (vi) if any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable, and that in any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above, as the case may be.
13. Winners List: For a winners list, visit 12daysofgifting.nhl.com or mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Shop.NHL.Com 12 Days of Gifting Sweeps Winners, ATTN: Shop.NHL.com, 1185 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036. Mail requests must be received by January 25, 2017. Winners list will be available after the Promotion Period has ended and winner confirmation is complete.
NHL, the NHL Shield and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest