ENTER PIK-NIK’S “DEADPOOL” SWEEPSTAKES NOW!
*Grand Prize Winner must be 18 years of age or older on date of entry. See Official Rules for limits and restrictions. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes start at 12:00 midnight PT on 1/1/16 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on 3/31/16. Open only to legal residents of 50 U.S. & D.C. (“Eligibility Area”), 18 and older subject to Official Rules. To enter and for complete Official Rules Click Here. See Official Rules for additional restrictions, ARV, odds, and complete details. Void outside eligibility area and where prohibited and restricted by law. Sponsor: Pik-Nik Foods USA.
© 2016 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. MARVEL TM & © 2015 MARVEL & Subs.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE or payment WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’s CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) U.S. STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS AND OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY
The Pik-Nik Deadpool Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Pik-Nik Foods, USA, 433 Airport Blvd, Suite 404, Burlingame, CA 94010 (“Sponsor”).
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on January 1, 2016 at 12:00 A.M. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on March 31, 2016 at 11:59:59 P.M. PT (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years and older at the time of entry. Sponsor, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, the independent agency administering this Sweepstakes (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and other employees, distributors, and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their respective immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, an individual who meets the eligibility requirements, and enters the Sweepstakes, agrees to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, an entrant must visit http://www.pik-nik.com/ (“Website”) and enter his/her valid e-mail address. Entrant must then submit his/her registration information, including, but not limited to, first and last name (no initials), and confirm that he/she has read and agrees to be bound to the Official Rules. Entry Limit: The limit is one (1) entry per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period. NOTE: If an entrant participates in the Sweepstakes using his or her mobile device, data rates may apply. Entrants should consult their wireless providers’ pricing plans.
- RANDOM DRAWING: On or about each April 1, 2016, the Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential winner (the “Winner”) from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Winner is deemed to be a potential Winner pending verification of his or her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- PRIZE, ODDS OF WINNING AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
- Prize (1): The Winner will receive a trip for two (2) people (the Winner and his/her “Guest”) to New York City, New York ( “Prize”). The Prize includes roundtrip airfare from Winner’s nearest major US airport to New York City and hotel accommodations, 4 days/3 nights stay (single room, double occupancy) in a hotel selected by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The Winner and guest will receive a training session on how to use stunt weapons and a visit to a day spa. The Winner will also receive Deadpool merchandise.
If the Winner selects a trip and lives within 250 miles of New York City, then the Winner will receive $250 as a travel reimbursement to the city in lieu of airfare.
The Guest must be at least eighteen (18) years old or the minor child/legal ward of the Winner. Guest (or if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian on the minor’s behalf) will be required to complete and return a Liability & Publicity Release prior to hotel booking. Travel is subject to the restrictions and conditions set forth below. All hotel accommodation booking arrangements will be administered by Sponsor’s authorized designee. All travel must be booked prior to departure. Travel is subject to capacity controls, availability, weather, seasonal influences, and certain other restrictions, all of which are subject to change. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by Sponsor’s travel prize supplier, as detailed in any contract issued by such supplier. If the Winner elects to travel without a Guest, no additional compensation will be awarded. All costs and expenses not specifically included herein are solely the Winner’s responsibility. The Winner and his/her Guest are each solely responsible for obtaining any desired or necessary travel documents (including government-issued photo identification). The Winner and his/her Guest hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the Prize. The Winner and his/her Guest are responsible for all in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, meals, beverages, gratuities, upgrades, personal incidentals, amenities and any other fees and expenses not specifically outlined in these Official Rules. The Winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. If any portion of the trip, including but not limited to, the premiere, is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason whatsoever, the Winner will not be reimbursed for that portion of the prize. Tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the Winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke winner’s license, and may result in the prize not being honored. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to any Winner and/or Guest if such winner and/or guest violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the premiere.
The Winner and Guest agree to sign any and all appropriate documents for the use of his/her image(s) as a condition for receiving any prize. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- ARV: The ARV for the Prize is Three Thousand Dollars ($3,000.00).
- General Prize conditions: No substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the Prize not stated in these Official Rules. No more one (1) Prize will be awarded.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: On or about April 1, 2016, the Sponsor’s designee will send an e-mail to the potential Winner. Before being declared the Winner, he or she will be required to execute a notarized affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity (“Affidavit”), where permitted by law, within five (5) business days from the date it is sent. The potential Winner and his/her guest may be subject to a background check before the prize is awarded and potential Winner hereby consents to such background check. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential Winner (or to not allow guest to participate in the Prize) based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor or any of the other Sweepstakes Entities. If the potential Winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize, or in the event that the potential Winner fails to return an executed and notarized Affidavit within the five (5) business day deadline, the Prize, may be forfeited, and in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the forfeited Prize may be awarded to an alternate potential Winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
THE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT HIS OR HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable email notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or inaccurate capture of registration information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Website or any Sweepstakes-related website(s). Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize. Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device; for any entries in excess of the stated limit; or for entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries will, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry in the Sweepstakes, entrant’s sole remedy is to enter the Sweepstakes again to receive another entry. If, for any reason, Sponsor believes the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of the Winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials; (d) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (e) change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Sweepstakes; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission entry (including, without limitation, registration information or any parts thereof); (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an entrant; and (j) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Website or any other Sweepstakes-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the Website and Prize components, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties, therefore some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
- DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Michigan, and the forum and venue for any dispute shall be in Oakland County, Michigan. If the controversy or claim is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, it shall then be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“AAA Rules”). The AAA Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced and licensed to practice law in Michigan. All proceedings brought pursuant to this paragraph will be conducted in Oakland County, Michigan. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages or have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, including attorneys’ fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. Entrants agree that the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sweepstakes Entities and/or any other party shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any demand for arbitration must be filed within one (1) year of the time the cause of action occurred, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor, and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his or her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including live television, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered or suspected at Sponsor’s sole discretion that an entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple email addresses, multiple identities, proxy servers or like methods, all of that entrant’s entries will be declared null and void, and that entrant may be ineligible to win a Prize. Also, if it is discovered that any entrant attempts to receive additional entries in excess of the stated limitation, that entrant will, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address account used to submit such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes may void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules, and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNER LIST: To obtain the name of the winner, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope in an envelope to: The Pik-Nik Deadpool Sweepstakes – Winner List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner list requests must be received by May 31, 2016.
Sponsored by Pik-Nik Foods, USA, 433 Airport Blvd, Suite 404, Burlingame, CA 94010.
© 2016 Pik-Nik Foods, USA. All rights reserved.
Deadpool ©2015 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest