When your child is having regularity issues, they’re just not themselves. Culturelle® Kids Regularity Gentle-Go™ Formula helps to restore regularity while keeping kids digestive systems running smoothly so your little one can get back to being an all- around regular kid.*
To help regular kids like yours explore their unique hobbies, Culturelle® Kids is giving away one (1) $150 Target Gift Cards and the full Culturelle® Kids product line to eight (8) Grand Prize Winners. One hundred (100) runner-ups will receive samples of Culturelle® Kids Regularity Gentle-Go™ Formula.
So what are you waiting for? Enter today! Enter daily for more chances to win.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Please read these Official Rules carefully. They contain important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you if you enter the Culturelle® “Regular Kids” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). By entering the Sweepstakes, you signify your agreement to these Official Rules. If you do not agree to the Official Rules, you may not enter the Sweepstakes.
Note that you must have a Facebook account to enter the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to i-Health, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor, not Facebook.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of i-Health, Inc., DSM Nutritional Products, their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 21, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on October 26, 2016. To enter, visit the Culturelle Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Culturelle.Probiotic, click on the “Regular Kids” Sweepstakes tab, and follow the instructions to submit your entry. Sponsor must receive entries by 11:59:59 PM ET on October 26, 2016 to be entered in the Sweepstakes and to be eligible for the random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per day. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor and Promotion Administrator.
3. RANDOM DRAWING/PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about October 27, 2016, The Thomas Collective, LLC. (the “Promotion Administrator”), an independent organization, will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to award eight (8) Grand Prizes of one (1) $150 Target gift card, one (1) box of Culturelle® Kids Packets Daily Probiotic Formula, one (1) box of Culturelle® Kids Chewables Daily Probiotic Formula and one (1) box of Culturelle® Kids Regularity Gentle-Go™ Formula to eight (8) winners. Total approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $230 per prize and $1,840 for all eight (8) Grand Prizes. The “Promotion Administrator” will also conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to award one hundred (100) runners up with one (1) box of Culturelle® Kids Regularity Gentle-Go™ Formula. Total approximate retail value of runner up prizes is $1,900. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by email. Return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded. No other substitutions may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of comparable or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and for any expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the prize not specified herein as being included. Winner will be notified by email using the information provided on such winner’s entry on or about October 27, 2016. In order to receive the grand prize, the grand prize winner must provide his or her social security number and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) business days of initial notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. In order to receive the runner-up prize, runner-up winners will be required to provide a valid address. If they did not provide a valid address, their entry will be void. The runner-up prize winners will not have to provide their social security number or sign affidavit to receive their prize. Email notification shall be deemed to have occurred on the date Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee first attempts to make email contact with a potential winner, and a follow-up email notification shall be deemed to have occurred on the date such notification is attempted. If any prospective winner is found to be ineligible for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable it will result in disqualification, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Any non-response by a potential winner, or Sponsor’s failure to receive a response from any potential winner within the prescribed seven (7) business day period will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. In the event of any non-compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for unsuccessful efforts to notify any potential winner.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: [a] suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; [b] award the prize from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment; or [c] to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and related companies, other companies associated with the promotion and operation of the Sweepstakes, Facebook, Inc., and the respective officers, directors, employees, and agents of each (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use/misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: [a] unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; [b] technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; [c] printing errors or any errors made in the advertisement of the Sweepstakes; [d] lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, destroyed or mutilated entries, or for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations or transmissions, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials or failures in transmission of entries; [e] errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; [f] injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize; or [g] lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail. Entrant shall not receive any compensation or credit for use of an entry other than that disclosed in these Official Rules. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Without limiting the foregoing, the Sweepstakes, all prizes, and all materials provided on or through any Sweepstakes website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
7. INDEMNITY: By submitting an entry, you agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Released Parties due to or arising out of your entry.
8. PUBLICITY: By submitting an entry, you grant to Sponsor and its affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and the products or services of each, in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), or biographical information.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Connecticut. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Connecticut or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Connecticut.
11. RULES/WINNER LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules or for a list of winners (please specify), mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by December 19, 2016, to: The Thomas Collective Re: Culturelle Regular Kids Sweepstakes or Winner List, 37 West 28th Street, Floor 12, New York, NY 10001
Sponsor: i-Health Inc., 55 Sebethe Drive, Suite 102, Cromwell, CT 06416. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to the Sponsor, not Facebook.
Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest