Enter Bridgestone Olympic Games 2016
2016 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older. The following individuals are not eligible to enteror win a prize: employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, franchisees, retailers/dealers of Bridgestone tires, contract employees, and licensees, the web design, advertising, fulfillment, legal, administrative, and promotion agenciesinvolved in the administration, development, fulfillment, and execution of this Promotion as well as parties supplying prizes for the Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same household of each suchperson (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Promotion). Void where prohibited.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins on July 25, 2016 at 12:00:01 am Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on August 21, 2016 at 11:59:59 pm PT (the “Promotion Period”). The Web Site server is the official clock for this Promotion.
Eligible Tires: Ecopia EP422; Ecopia EP422 Plus; Potenza S04 PP; Potenza RE050; Potenza RE050A; Potenza RE11; Potenza RE71R; Potenza RE760 Sport; Potenza RE960AS PP RFT; Potenza RE970AS PP; Potenza RE97AS; Turanza Serenity Plus; Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia; Dueler H/L Alenza; Dueler H/L Alenza Plus; Dueler A/T Revo 2; Dueler HP Sport; Dueler HP Sport AS; and DriveGuard.
- PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): All prizes (“Prizes”) (as identified in the table below) are randomly time-seeded during the Promotion Period (each a “Winning Time”), with Winning Times for one (1) Gold Prize, one (1) Silver Prize and fifty (50) Bronze Prizes being randomly time-seeded during each day of the Promotion Period. (The Promotion Administrator will implement the random time-seeding prior to the commencement of the Promotion Period.) The first person who completes a Chance to win on or after the Winning Time associated with each Prize (as recorded by the Web Site software) will be deemed the winner of the Prize shown on-screen, subject to verification of Chance to win, as well as verification of the eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules of the participant associated with such Chance to win. The Promotion Administrator will determine, at random, the Winning Times in which Prizes will be awarded during each day of the Promotion Period. The odds of winning a Prize on a given day of the Promotion Period are based upon the time on that day when you play (as recorded by the Web Site software), the number of Chances to win received on that day, and the order in which Chances to win are received on that day. If no Chance to win is completed on or after the Winning Time for a specific prize as outlined below and before the next Winning Time for the same prize level as such specific prize, the specific prize associated with the first Winning Time will go unclaimed and therefore unawarded at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. (By way of example, if no Chance to win is completed for the Silver Prize associated with a Winning Time on August 1, 2016 before the next Winning Time for a Silver Prize [on August 2, 2016], the Silver Prize for August 1, 2016 may go unclaimed and unawarded at Sponsor’s sole discretion.) UNCLAIMED OR FORFEITED PRIZES MAY NOT BE AWARDED, except that the Sponsor may choose at its sole discretion to reallocate unawarded prizes to a later day of the Promotion Period. The number of Prizes available to be won will decrease throughout the Promotion Period as Prizes are awarded. Potential Prize winners will be instantly notified upon submitting an eligible Chance to win, but such notification is unofficial and subject to verification of, eligibility, and compliance with these Official Rules. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SCREEN SHOTS WILL NOT CONSTITUTE PROOF OF WINNING; YOU ARE NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL YOUR CHANCE TO WIN HAS BEEN VERIFIED BY THE PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR AND YOU HAVE BEEN PERSONALLY NOTIFIED TO SUCH EFFECT BY THE PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR. If you receive a message other than an official winning prize message, you are not a prize winner. Limit one (1) Prize per person/household/email address throughout the Promotion Period. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES IN THIS PROMOTION: $378,000.
|Prize||Quantity Available||Prize||ARV Per Item||Total ARV|
|Gold||28||$10,000 Visa Prepaid Card||$10,000||$280,000|
|Silver||28||$1,000 Visa Prepaid Card||$1,000||$28,000|
|Bronze||1,400||$50 Visa Prepaid Card||$50||$70,000|
Prize will be fulfilled with a Bridgestone Visa® Prepaid Card to be sent by mail or traceable delivery as defined below. The Visa Prepaid Card may be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Bridgestone Visa Prepaid Card issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. If you are a Prize winner, the Card is given to you as a prize and no consideration, value or money has been paid by you for the Card. Card is not redeemable for cash, and may not be used for cash access or for recurring debit payments. Card cannot be used to pay any credit or charge card balance. Card valid thru 12/31/18. There is no fee to replace an expired Card, but other Card replacement fees may apply. Funds do not expire, a Monthly Account Maintenance fee of $9.95 will be applied beginning the thirteenth (13) month after issuance. The Cardholder Agreement discloses all other fees, terms, and conditions; see BridgestoneWin.com/CardTerms. Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa U.S.A. Inc. Neither Bancorp Bank nor Visa U.S.A. Inc. are a Sponsor of or affiliated with this Promotion.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No cash equivalent, transfer, or substitution of any prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value due to prize unavailability for any reason. Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on their prize, and a winner of any prize valued at $600 or more (i.e., winners of Gold or Silver Prizes) will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of their prize to the IRS; and, such winners agree to fully cooperate with Sponsor and its designated representatives in conjunction with compliance with government tax reporting requirements (including provision of Social Security Number) as per applicable law. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided for herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or inlaw, relative to the prizes including but not limited to their quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or mechanical condition.
- NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM – GOLD/SILVER WINNER: Gold/Silver Prize Winners are subject to verification of eligibility, including but not limited to verification of age and Eligible Purchase, if applicable. Potential Gold/Silver Prize winners will be contacted via email at the email address provided during registration. Gold/Silver Prize winners will be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within three (3) days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. If a prize is won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence (18 years of age in AL or NE), prize will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if a prize notification or prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable or if potential winner is found not to be eligible, the prize will be forfeited, and may be awarded to an alternate at the Sponsor’s sole discretion or could be deemed officially unclaimed and therefore unawarded. Prizes will be sent via traceable delivery to the address provided at time of Chance to win within eight (8) to ten (10) weeks after verification.BRONZE PRIZE DELIVERY: Bronze Prize Winners will be mailed a Visa Prepaid Card to be sent to the address used during registration after verification of entry within eight (8) to ten (10) weeks of prize notification. If any potential winner is found not to be eligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if any Bronze Prize is returned as undeliverable, or if any Bronze Prize is rejected, the potential Bronze Prize Winner will be disqualified, the Bronze Prize will be forfeited, and may be awarded to an alternate at the Sponsor’s sole discretion or could be deemed officially unclaimed and therefore unawarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the Promotion, and to cancel, modify, or terminate the Promotion. Tampering specifically includes but is not limited to the attempted use of an invoice/receipt from an Eligible Purchase for a Chance to win by anyone other than the original purchaser or otherwise in a manner not prescribed by these Official Rules. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the Prizes in a drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Chance to win entries received prior to cancellation or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on www.BridgestoneWin.com. In the event that a Chance to win is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be receipt of another Chance to win in the Promotion, time permitting and if otherwise feasible as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (and, if time does not permit or is not otherwise feasible, then Sponsor shall have no liability of any kind with regard to such deleted/lost/destroyed Chance to win). In no event will more than the number of prizes stated above be awarded in the Promotion. Should more than the stated number of prizes above be claimed during the Promotion Period, Promotion Administrator will award only the indicated number of prizes in the affected prize category (excluding those prizes which were previously awarded) via random drawing from among all eligible claimants of prizes in the affected prize category.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties (collectively, “Releasees”) resulting from user’s participation in, attempt to participate in, or download of any information in connection with participating in the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction, including, without limitation, those arising in connection with any of the following occurrences that may affect the operation of the Promotion: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless, or Internet connectivity, or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts, or providers; garbled, jumbled, or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed, or intercepted email transmissions; pictures of invoices/receipts that cannot be properly recognized or “read” by the Web Site software for any reason; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on promotional materials or on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at user’s own risk. Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or any other losses of any kind that may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment or mobile device (or information/data stored thereon) resulting from participation in the Promotion, use of the Web Site or the download of any information from the Web Site, or any other loss related to user’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any Prize. Without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, the Releasees are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner (or any person claiming through such entrant or winner) for failure to supply a Prize in the event that any of the Promotion activities or Releasees’ operations or activities are affected by any cause or event beyond the sole control of the applicable Releasee (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), including, without limitation, by reason of any acts of God, equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, air raid, act of public enemy, war (declared or undeclared), civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, epidemic, fire, explosion, earthquake, flood, hurricane, unusually severe weather, blackout, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, any law, rule, regulation, action, order, or request adopted, taken, or made by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such governmental act proves to be invalid), or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned above. As a condition of entering, entrants agree to release Releasees from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to entrant’s participation in the Promotion and the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any Prize. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
- PUBLICITY: Except in Tennessee, and where prohibited by law, by accepting a Prize, winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, and address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or likeness (“Information”), for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media (including posting on Web Site) now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further notice to and without additional compensation. If you are verified as a prize winner, your Information may also be included in a publicly-available winner’s list.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules thereof. By entering, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Davidson County, Tennessee for the resolution of all matters or related to the Promotion, and agree that any and all such disputes shall be resolved exclusively in those courts. Any and all lawsuits or other disputes that arise relating to the Promotion must be filed within one (1) year of the last day of the Promotion Period. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winners, or for a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, for receipt to: Bridgestone Olympic Game Winners List Request/Rules Request, P.O. Box 1095, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Requests must be received by September 30, 2016.
- SPONSOR: Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC, Nashville, TN 37214.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest