ENTER BOSCH’S “NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES CHAMPION’S WEEK™” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS 48 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of the Grand Prize that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the Grand Prize (including cost of additional travel, souvenirs, food and incidentals) will be the responsibility of winners.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 9:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on July 1, 2016 until 5:00 p.m. CDT on September 30, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”), you may enter the “Bosch’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion’s Week™ Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”) by visiting the Bosch Sweepstakes website (www.WinWithBosch.com) (the “Website”) and completing and submitting the online entry form. Incorrect and incomplete entries are void.
All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid. There is a limit of one (1) entry, per valid email address and per eligible person.If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be accepted and additional entries will be disqualified.Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by you to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void your entries and you may be disqualified from the Promotion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by you. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and D.C. who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Robert Bosch , LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers and distributors; NASCAR, Inc., Hendrick Motorsports, LLC, Joe Gibbs Racing, Richard Childress Racing, Penske Racing, each of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and agents and the immediate families of each of the foregoing are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win any prize awarded therein. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
3. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATIONS; RESPONSIBILITY OF WINNERS: Two (2) Grand Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing among all eligible entries on approximately October 10, 2016 and will be contacted by phone on or about October 10, 2016. Winners will be required to sign and return a completed W-9 Form and an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law), which documents must be received by Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative by the specified date. Failure to return such documents within the specified time period, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within 72 hours or noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the selection of an alternate winner. Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of the prize won by the Prize winner.
4. PRIZE AND ESTIMATED APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): A total of two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Each Grand Prize will consist of a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion’s Week™ trip package for Winner and a guest occurring November 30, 2016 – December 3, 2016. The Grand Prize travel package will consist of two round trip, coach class airfare for winner and one guest from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Las Vegas, NV. Winner and guest will depart for Las Vegas November 30, 2016, with a return flight of December 3, 2016. Winner and guest will also receive a three (3) night hotel stay in Las Vegas (November 30, 2016 afternoon check in – December 3, 2016 morning checkout); a special meet-and-greet with a NASCAR® personality to be chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion, a VIP viewing area at NASCAR Victory Lap™, tickets to NASCAR After The Lap™, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards™ and the NMPA Myers Brothers Awards Luncheon; and a $500 gift card to be used at Winner’s discretion. Estimated ARV of each Grand Prize: $4,500.
Actual value of Grand Prize may vary due to airfare fluctuations and departure location. Any difference between the estimated ARV and actual value will not be awarded. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable in cash and no prize substitution will be allowed except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
All travel, booking and scheduling arrangements will be made by Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative, in its sole discretion. Travel and accommodations will be subject to availability, blackout dates and other restrictions, and travel may involve one or more connecting flights with change of aircraft.
All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of the Grand Prize that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the Grand Prize (including cost of additional travel, souvenirs, food and incidentals) will be the responsibility of winners. Ground transportation to and from any airport is at the sole discretion of the Winner. If any winner’s residence is located less than 250 miles but more than 25 miles from the assigned hotel, the Grand Prize will, at Sponsor’s discretion, cover the cost of alternate ground round-trip transportation between the hotel and the Grand Prize Winner’s residence.
Winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itinerary on the dates specified by Sponsor. The travel guest must be at least 21 years of age. If a winner chooses not to take a travel companion, the travel companion component will be forfeited and the remaining component will constitute full satisfaction of the Grand Prize.
Once travel documents are issued, neither travel arrangements nor guest may be changed without the express approval of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason whatsoever.
Total estimated ARV of all prizes is $9,000.00.
Prize is awarded “as is” with no guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Sponsor and the Released Parties will not be responsible for any cancellation, delay, diversion or substitution, or any act, omission or failure to act by any air carrier, hotel or other transportation provider or any other vendor providing any of these services and accommodations.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. ADDITIONAL RULES: Sponsor and the Released Parties will have no obligation for incomplete or incorrect entries, or for any typographical or other error in any communication relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes, and/or to disqualify any individual if fraud, tampering or other events or failures threaten to undermine the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor. If Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes or the integrity or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, act of God or public enemy, equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war, terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, regulation or order of any court, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor will have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation.
7. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: By entering Sweepstakes, an entrant represents and warrants that he/she is not participating in the Sweepstakes in the capacity of a reporter and that he/she will not write, blog about, publish or cause to be published any article or book about his/her participation therein. By acceptance of a prize, the Grand Prize winners grants to Sponsor and its designees the right, unless prohibited by law, to use entrant’s name, city and state of residence, voice, picture, biographical information and likenesses, all without compensation, notification or permission, for the purpose of advertising and publicity in any and all manner or media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION Governing Law & Dispute Resolution: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or Sponsor shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect or regard to any principles or doctrines of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. In the case of any controversy or claim that arises regarding the Sweepstakes and is not resolved through negotiation, Sponsor and participant agree to resolve such controversy or claim through binding arbitration in Chicago, IL, in accordance with the then current Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment on any award made by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees. Participant agrees that participant may under no circumstances claim or be permitted to obtain any award for (and participant hereby waives all rights to claim or obtain) any and all punitive, incidental, or consequential damages.
9. WINNER INFORMATION: For the names of the Grand Prize winners, available after October 10, 2016, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Robert Bosch LLC, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion’s Week™ Sweepstakes (AA/COM-NA), 2800 S. 25th Ave, Broadview, IL 60155. Requests must be received by October 13, 2016.
SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Robert Bosch LLC, 2800 S. 25th Ave., Broadview, IL 60155. NASCAR, Inc.,and Sprint are not sponsors of this promotion. NASCAR®, NASCAR After the Lap™, and NASCAR Victory Lap™ are trademarks of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc., and are used with expressed permission. The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards™ and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion’s Week™ logos and word marks are used under license by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. and Sprint.
Babcox Media is not affiliated with this sweepstakes.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest