Ask your auto question here and you’ll get it answered by Bruce! Watch the PIX11 Morning News each Tuesday morning to see if your question is the “Question of the Week”!
Every question submitted will be automatically entered for a chance to win an Apple Watch grand prize!
BRUCE THE AUTOMOTIVE ACE SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. Sweepstakes entry period begins at 4:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 2, 2015 and ends at 11:00 PM ET on December 27, 2015 (the “Entry Period”). The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules. Void where prohibited by law and outside the Sweepstakes area (defined below).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut who are 18 years of age or older and who live within the WPIX broadcast viewing area at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies, the Sweepstakes Administrator (if any), and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” means parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” means people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by and fully comply with the Official Rules, and to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor-designated judges, which will be binding and final in all respects..
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, visit the official WPIX page at pix11news/rewards (the “Page”) and follow the links until reaching the entry page. Accurately complete and submit the entry form, including your question for Bruce the Automotive Guy (the “Question”), name, and valid email address. ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CLOSE OF THE ENTRY PERIOD. Limit one entry per person; multiple entries by the same person will be disqualified. Entries submitted to the Page will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Mechanically altered or reproduced entries are not eligible. The use of automated or robotic means to enter is prohibited.
- QUESTION SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be the original creation of the entrant;
- Must be in English;
- Must be no more than 25 words;
- Must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; and
- Must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
By entering, each entrant represents and warrants that the submitted Question is in compliance with all of the foregoing requirements. By entering, each entrant understands and agrees that the Question may be read on air on WPIX and posted on the WPIX website. By entering, each entrant grants to the Sponsor and its licensees a world-wide, perpetual, non-revocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to publish his/her Question as well as derivative works based thereon on WPIX, on Sponsor’s websites, in Sponsor’s apps, on social media, and through any and all other media, now known or hereafter devised, in any manner related to the Sweepstakes, without prior notice, approval or compensation. Entrant represents and warrants that Sponsor’s use of the Question as provided for herein will not violate the rights of any third party. Entrants otherwise will retain all rights to their respective Questions. Each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor harmless against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, debts, investigations, fines, penalties, costs, expenses and settlements (including attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, settlement, judgment, interest and penalties) arising out of or related to a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entry that, in its sole and absolute discretion, is determined not to meet the above specifications.
- RANDOM DRAWING; ODDS OF WINNING: One potential winner will be selected Friday December 27, 2015 by the Sponsor in a random drawing from all eligible entries received as of 11 PM ET on that day. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries. The quality of your Question will not play a role in the determination of winners.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winner via email using the information provided on the corresponding entry form, and winner may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the “Affidavit”) within the time frame or by the date specified in notification. In the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable time and effort, (b) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (c) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (d) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, (e) potential winner’s prize notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, by random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
- PRIZE: One winner will receive one Apple wristwatch. Approximate retail value of prize: $350.00. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by the winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted. No transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution or replacement of prize or any prize component permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for under these Official Rules.
- NO TAMPERING; RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY: Sponsor and its parent companies and eiach of their respective, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (the “Released Parties”) will not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind, including but not limited to, inactive email accounts or entrant’s failure to monitor his/her account; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) any interruptions or failure to award a prize due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or prize-related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any website promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes promotion, including the entire Sweepstakes promotion, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. If Sponsor does so, Sponsor will post notice on the Page.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; DISPUTES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related or prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants and winner acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or any component thereof, including, but not limited to, express warranties provided by any prize supplier or their affiliates. If there is a conflict between the terms of these Official Rules on the one hand and any Sweepstakes marketing or entry materials on the other, the terms of these Official Rules will govern. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. If there is any conflict between the terms of the Official Rules and any marketing or entry materials used in connection with the Sweepstakes, the terms of the Official Rules will govern.
- REMEDIES, CHOICE OF LAW, VENUE: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Sweepstakes rules will be governed and enforced pursuant to New York law, excluding choice of law provisions. Venue for any action concerning the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be in the courts located in New York, New York.
- 11. LIST OF WINNER: To obtain a copy of the winner’s list, after December 27, 2015 send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by mail to: WPIX 220 E. 42nd Street New York, NY 10017, for Sponsor’s receipt by January 31, 2016.
- SPONSOR: WPIX-TV, 220 E. 42nd Street New York, NY 10017.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest