Enter daily December 1, 2015 through March 15, 2016, for a chance to win a 6-day, 5-night trip for two adults from the U.S. to Great Britain. Tour Downton Abbey filming sites including the world-famous Highclere Castle and villages in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds. Also win a decorative copper kettle prop from Mrs. Patmore’s kitchen! Travel to the Cornish coast and countryside to visit select filming locations for Poldark. Stay in four-star accommodations including The Alverton Hotel and MacDonald Bear Hotel, and receive two BritRail four-day, first-class Flexi passes. The Grand Prize also includes all six seasons of the award-winning Downton Abbey on DVD, the official companion book, Downton Abbey: A Celebration, and assorted Downton Abbey merchandise.
Economy class round-trip travel to London Heathrow Airport on Delta Air Lines from the airport served by Delta Air Lines closest to the Grand Prize Winner’s home. Travel must take place July 24, 2016 to July 30, 2016. ARV $9,000. Itinerary arranged by VisitBritain. (COMPLETE GRAND PRIZE DETAILS)
MONTHLY PRIZE (4 WINNERS IN TOTAL): Entry into the Sweepstakes includes a chance to win all six seasons of Downton Abbey on DVD and assorted Downton Abbey merchandise from shopPBS.org. ARV of each Monthly Prize: $500.
- To enter this Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
No Purchase OR DONATION Necessary To Enter Or Win. You must have Internet access and an active e-mail account to participate.
- Sponsor: WGBH Educational Foundation, One Guest Street, Boston, MA 02135.
- Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 9th Ave., 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
- Eligibility: The “2016 Downton Abbey Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) and who possess a valid United States or Canadian Passport with an expiration date after December 31, 2016. Employees, officers, directors, trustees and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, the Public Broadcasting Service (“PBS”), PBS member stations, VisitBritain, Delta Air Lines, International Friends, Highclere Castle, Oxfordshire Cotswolds Tourism, VisitCornwall, The Alverton Hotel, MacDonald Bear Hotel, Select South West Tours, BritRail and shopPBS, or any of their respective related, parent, affiliated or subsidiary companies or who have within six (6) months prior to the start date of the Sweepstakes performed services for any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, supplying prizes (or any component of any prize), and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, grandchildren, step-grandchildren, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three consecutive months a year, whether related or not. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of eligibility upon request prior to prize award. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:01:00 a.m. CST on December 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on March 15, 2016 (“Promotion Period”).To enter, navigate the Internet to http://www.pbs.org/sweepstakes. Complete the online entry form with your legal name, e-mail address, address of your legal residence, phone number, state/province, zip code/postal code and the local public television station on which you watch Masterpiece.
You may be asked to consent to receive promotional e-mails and reminder e-mails from Masterpiece, public television stations and/or VisitBritain. Consenting to receive promotional or reminder e-mails is optional and does not have to be agreed upon in order to be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and does not improve your chances of winning.
Follow all instructions to complete and submit the online entry form. There is a limit of one (1) online entry via the online entry form (known as the “Base Entry”) per eligible person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number of email addresses or accounts a person may have. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) CST and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. CST.
- “Invite a Friend” Additional Entry: During the Promotion Period, you (the entrant) may obtain up to five (5) additional entries by inviting friends to enter the Sweepstakes, each such entry earned when your friend enters the Sweepstakes through your invitation, as described below. Be sure to only invite friends who are personally known to you, who you believe are interested in the Sweepstakes, and who are legal residents of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia or Canada (excluding the province of Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older), and otherwise meet the eligibility and entry requirements set forth herein. After submitting an online Base Entry via the method detailed above, you may click one of the INVITE FRIENDS options (Facebook or Twitter) to share an invitation with your friends to enter the Sweepstakes via a unique link to the entry form to be posted by you to your personal Facebook and/or Twitter account. For each one (1) friend (a “Friend”) that you invite to the Sweepstakes who is eligible for and subsequently enters the Sweepstakes through the link you provided, subject to the terms herein, you will receive one (1) “Invite a Friend” entry (each, an “Invite a Friend Entry”) – up to a maximum of five (5) such entries during the Promotion Period. You may invite as many Friends to enter as you wish, however, the maximum number of “Invite a Friend” Entries you may receive is five (5) total – i.e., a maximum of one (1) Invite a Friend Entry from up to five (5) different Friends. Only one (1) Invite a Friend Entry will be associated with each Friend who enters the Sweepstakes via this method, regardless of the number of entrants who invite such Friend to enter the Sweepstakes. If two or more entrants invite the same Friend to enter the Sweepstakes via the method described above, the one (1) Invite a Friend Entry associated with such Friend will be given to the inviting entrant whose link such Friend first clicked to access the Website and enter the Sweepstakes (as determined by Administrator and/or Sponsors in their sole discretion). For purposes of clarity, such Friend may still obtain subsequent Base Entries into the Sweepstakes for himself/herself by clicking on other entrants’ invitations to enter the Sweepstakes (subject to the entry limitations stated herein), but such Friend’s one and only Invite a Friend Entry will be given to the first entrant whose link such Friend used to access the Website. Invite a Friend Entries will only be eligible if Administrator and/or Sponsor determine in their sole discretion that you have fully adhered to the “Invite a Friend” terms and conditions as detailed herein and in compliance with Facebook or Twitter guidelines (as applicable). Limit of five (5) Invite a Friend Entries total per person during the Promotion Period – an entrant may receive a maximum of one (1) Invite a Friend Entry from up to five (5) different Friends entering the Sweepstakes. The Base Entry and Invite a Friend Entry are collectively referred to herein as “entries.”
- Random Drawing: One (1) potential Monthly Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about each of the following dates: December Monthly Prize winner will be selected January 7, 2016; January Monthly Prize winner will be selected February 5, 2016; February Monthly Prize winner will be selected March 7, 2016; and March Monthly Prize winner will be selected March 23, 2016. Monthly Prize entry periods end at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on the final day of each month. To be eligible for a Monthly Prize drawing, the entry must be received and recorded by the Administrator’s computer during any calendar month during the Promotion Period prior to each drawing. One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about March 23, 2016. To be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing, the entry must be received and recorded by the Administrator’s computer during the Promotion Period. All entries will roll over to be included in subsequent Monthly drawings and the Grand Prize drawing. Limit of one (1) Monthly Prize per person or household, however all entrants (including Monthly Prize winners) will be eligible for the Grand Prize. All drawings will be conducted by LeadDog Marketing Group, an independent judging organization/Administrator whose decisions (in conjunction with Sponsor) are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Notification: The potential Monthly Prize Winners will be notified on or about each of the following dates, as applicable: December Monthly Prize Winner on January 7, 2016; January Monthly Prize Winner on February 5, 2016; February Monthly Prize Winner on March 7, 2016; and March Monthly Prize Winner on March 23, 2016. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified on or about March 23, 2016. All winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone (or such other method as determined by Administrator based on contact information provided in entering the Sweepstakes). If Administrator notifies a potential winner via e-mail, failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within three (3) business days after transmission to the potential winner or return of the e-mail notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts will result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate winner. If Administrator notifies a potential winner via telephone, failure to respond within three (3) business days will result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate winner. Each potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return within five (5) business days of transmission of each of the following documents, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release, where allowed by law. The travel companion of the Grand Prize Winner must be 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) and will be required to execute a Liability Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release, where allowed by law, prior to ticketing of the Grand Prize. If Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release documents are not returned to Administrator within the specified time period, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, the prize may be forfeited and the potential prize winner may be disqualified. If the potential prizewinner is disqualified for any reason, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the appropriate calendar month (for a Monthly Prize) or the Promotion Period (for the Grand Prize). If it is verified that a resident of Canada is eligible to win a prize, he/she must correctly answer without assistance of any kind, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by phone at a mutually convenient time in order to win. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor/Administrator reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor/Administrator reserve the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award prizes by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor/Administrator or otherwise award the prize in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- Monthly Prize (four (4) winners in total):Each month during the Promotion Period, one (1) Monthly Prize Winner will be selected, via random drawing, to receive: all six seasons of Downton Abbey on DVD and assorted Downton Abbey merchandise from shopPBS.org (to be provided and facilitated by PBS Distribution). Each Monthly Prize Winner remains in the drawing for the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize (one (1) winner):One (1) winner will be awarded the following Grand Prize:
- a trip for two (2) adults (18 years of age or older or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) to Great Britain, leaving the United States on Sunday, July 24, 2016, arriving in London on Monday, July 25, 2016, and returning to the United States on Saturday, July 30, 2016 (with flight dates subject to availability on Delta Air Lines);
- the Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and must travel to/from London on the following dates (flight dates subject to availability): Sunday, July 24, 2016 and Saturday, July 30, 2016;
- air travel will be awarded in the form of certificates that may be redeemed for economy class round-trip travel for two (2) adults to London Heathrow Airport on Delta Air Lines from the airport served by Delta Air Lines closest to the Grand Prize Winner’s home;
- driver transfer for two (2) adults from Heathrow Airport to MacDonald Bear Hotel in Woodstock, Oxfordshire Cotswolds;
- hotel accommodation for two (2) consecutive nights in Woodstock, Oxfordshire Cotswolds commencing on Monday, July 25, 2016 (single standard room, double occupancy) at MacDonald Bear Hotel, including daily breakfast for two (2) adults;
- two (2) complimentary tickets to visit Blenheim Palace located in the town of Woodstock, Oxfordshire Cotswolds;
- private driving tour of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, taking in Downton Abbey film locations such as Bampton, Shilton, Cogges, and Swinbrook on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 with International Friends. Includes lunch at the Swan Inn, Swinbrook;
- visit on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 to iconic Highclere Castle for an exclusive behind-the-scenes experience of either (A) private afternoon tea with owner and resident, The Countess of Carnarvon; or (B) estate and private room tour of areas not accessible to the public. The Grand Prize Winner also will be provided a signed copy of Lady Carnarvon’s book, Lady Catherine, the Earl, and the Real Downton Abbey and two (2) gift bags with Highclere Castle merchandise. Executive car and driver provided for travel to and from MacDonald Bear Hotel by International Friends. In addition, the Grand Prize Winner will be accorded access to the Castle Gardens and the Egyptian Exhibition in the cellars of the Castle;
- morning tour of Cotswolds towns on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 with International Friends, visiting the town of Tetsbury, a Poldark filming location;
- two (2) BritRail 4-day first-class Flexi passes to cover train travel from: (A) Westbury Station to Truro on Wednesday, July 27, 2016; (B) from Truro to London Paddington on Friday, July 29, 2016; and (C) travel from central London to Heathrow Airport via the Heathrow Express train on Friday, July 29, 2016;
- hotel accommodation for two (2) consecutive nights commencing on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 (standard room, double occupancy) at The Alverton Hotel, located in Truro, Cornwall, including daily breakfast for two (2) adults;
- private driving tour on Thursday, July 28, 2016, with Select South West Tours of the Cornish coast and countryside, taking in Poldark film locations including St. Michael’s Mount for a private tour and lunch and a minimum of one of the following locations: Poldark Mine, Church Cove, and/or Porthgwarra Beach;
- hotel accommodation for one (1) night commencing on Friday, July 29, 2016 (standard room, double occupancy) at a four-star Heathrow Airport hotel to be selected by VisitBritain, including next day’s breakfast for two (2) adults;
- all six (6) seasons of Downton Abbey on DVD, the official companion book, Downton Abbey: A Celebration, and assorted Downton Abbey merchandise; and
- a decorative copper kettle prop from the Downton Abbey set. Please note: this item has been used as a prop only and may not be suitable for holding food or liquids, for consumption or otherwise, or be suitable for cooking.
- Travel Terms: Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for getting themselves to/from the airport served by Delta Air Lines closest to the Grand Prize Winner’s home at the time of travel and are solely responsible for all other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to additional meals, beverages, tips, taxes, hotel incidentals, excursions, fees, surcharges, service charges or passenger facility charges, departure and airport taxes, passport fees, visa fees, security fees, and any additional transfers and/or ground transportation, including taxis. Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion must travel together on the same specified itinerary, including same departure date, destination and return date or Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change, availability and Sponsor’s approval. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or any acts or omissions whatsoever by air carriers, hotel or other transportation companies. The Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining any necessary documentation and fulfilling any necessary travel requirements prior to travel, such as possession of a valid U.S. or Canadian passport. In addition, the Grand Prize Winner may be required to present a valid credit card at the hotels at the time of check-in. GRAND PRIZE WINNER AND HIS/HER TRAVEL COMPANION ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING ALL REQUIRED TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND TRAVEL INSURANCE AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SPONSOR WILL NOT OBTAIN OR PROVIDE TRAVEL INSURANCE OR ANY OTHER FORM OF INSURANCE.All travel arrangements are to be administered by Sponsor or its designee. All travel must be taken on Sunday, July 24, 2016 – Saturday, July 30, 2016 and must be booked sixty (60) days prior to travel.
If the Grand Prize Winner is unable to travel on the specific dates as indicated herein, the Grand Prize will be forfeited.
Air travel will be awarded in the form of Certificates that may be redeemed for economy class round-trip travel on Delta Air Lines from the airport served by Delta closest to the winner’s home. Certificate seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Certificates are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold or bartered. The sale or barter of tickets obtained through redemption of Certificates is also prohibited. Any tickets obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel. Tickets may be cancelled or reissued without penalty for a period of 24 hours after reservation is made. After this cancellation/reissue privilege expires, time and routing changes are permitted (subject to the availability booking class) however a $200 fee applies (USD/CAD) for travel within the United States, between the United States and Canada and for travel between the United States/Canada and the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America. For travel outside the United States, Caribbean, Mexico, and the Central America, the change fee for Delta-marketed flights is typically $300 (USD/CAD), but can vary based on location and type of fare change (e.g., a fee of $450 (USD/CAD) will apply for changes made to First/Business class travel between the US/Canada and Transatlantic markets). Reference Delta.com/Ticket Changes & Refunds.
Certificates do not include the September 11th Security Fee of up to $2.50 USD which will be imposed on each flight segment in the passenger’s ticketed itinerary and international taxes and fees of up to $349 USD for an economy ticket. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. Baggage fees of up to $25 USD for first checked bag and $100 USD for second checked bag, depending on itinerary. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Taxes and fees are subject to change. Any taxes, fees, or charges paid at the time of ticket issuance will be refunded if ticket is not used. However, once redeemed, Certificates are void and will have no further value. Certificate travel will not qualify for SkyMiles mileage. Stopovers/Upgrades/Waitlisting/Open Returns are not permitted for tickets booked with Certificates. Lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed Certificates will not be replaced. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in possession of all necessary documentation (e.g., valid passport, visa where applicable) at the time and place of departure. Delta reserves the right to deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation.
The Released Parties as specified in Paragraph 12 below are not responsible for any changes of any element of Grand Prize travel nor are they liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or flight delays. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
Once hotel and flight arrangements have been confirmed, no changes will be allowed except by Sponsor. An unclaimed and/or unused Grand Prize travel package will remain the property of Sponsor or its designee. The Grand Prize is non-transferable, assignable, is not for resale and has no cash value. No prize substitution or cash redemption is allowed by the Grand Prize Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value if any portion of Grand Prize becomes unavailable for any reason. The Grand Prize may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by the Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize is provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. By accepting prize, the Grand Prize Winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules.
If the Grand Prize Winner does not have a travel companion accompany him/her on the trip, the Grand Prize will otherwise be awarded in increments appropriate for one (1) traveler (i.e., the Grand Prize Winner); and, in such event, no substitute prize or additional compensation will be awarded to the Grand Prize Winner.
The Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion must follow all instructions of Sponsor and any prize providers during their trip and should the Grand Prize Winner and/or his/her guest fail to adhere to such instructions or engage in unruly, obnoxious, anti-social or otherwise inappropriate behavior (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), Sponsor reserves the right to end trip early, in whole or in part, and send Grand Prize Winner and/or his/her guest home and/or take other actions as Sponsor deems appropriate in its sole discretion, without liability or further obligation to Grand Prize Winner.
Accommodations and travel are for up to two (2) adult persons sharing one accommodation. Trip cannot be extended beyond the valid date.
- Total ARV of Prizes and Odds:
- The ARV of the Grand Prize: up to $9,000.00 United States Dollars. Actual final value of trip may be higher or lower based on point of departure; ticket and hotel availability and cost at time of booking; and, under no circumstances will the Grand Prize Winner receive the difference between ARV and actual final value of prize trip in cash. Any costs and incidentals not specified herein are the Grand Prize Winner’s sole responsibility. If the potential Grand Prize Winner cannot accept the Grand Prize as stated, that Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER. If Grand prize winner is a u.s. resident, he/she will receive a 1099 tax form reflecting actual value of any prize(s) valued at $600 or more. IF GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS A CANADIAN RESIDENT, HE/SHE WILL NOT RECEIVE AN IRS FORM 1099, BUT STATE AND FEDERAL TAX WITHHOLDINGS MAY STILL APPLY. IF ANY WINNER IS A CANADIAN RESIDENT, HE/SHE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL PERSONAL TAX LIABILITIES OR FILINGS AS MAY BE REQUIRED UNDER CANADIAN LAW.
- Total ARV of each Monthly Prize: $500.00 United States Dollars.
- Total ARV of all prizes (one (1) Grand Prize and four (4) Monthly Prizes): up to $11,000.00 United States Dollars.
- Odds of winning any Monthly Prize depends on total number of eligible entries received within the specific applicable month during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depends on total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, PBS, PBS member stations, VisitBritain, Delta Air Lines, VisitCornwall, Highclere Castle, Select South West Tours, MacDonald Bear Hotel, The Alverton Hotel, International Friends, Oxfordshire Cotswolds Tourism, and shopPBS, each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, any entity responsible for the administration of this promotion, each of the foregoing entities’ respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity (including without limitation, any travel related to acceptance and use of any prize), and/or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of any prize(s) or component thereof. By accepting a prize, each winner grants Sponsor and its designees permission to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence on a winner’s list (if applicable) and for programming, publicity and promotional purposes, worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and its designees are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Sweepstakes are subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All submissions become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged.SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE PRECEDING EXCLUDES ANY EXPRESS OR LEGALLY REQUIRED WARRANTIES ON SPONSOR’S PRODUCTS; SUCH WARRANTIES BEING LIMITED BY THEIR STATED TERMS/CONDITIONS.
FORCE MAJEURE: THE FAILURE OF SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR TO COMPLY WITH ANY PROVISION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES DUE TO AN ACT OF GOD, HURRICANE, WAR, FIRE, RIOT, EARTHQUAKE, TERRORISM, ACT OF PUBLIC ENEMIES, ACTIONS OF GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES OUTSIDE OF THE CONTROL OF EITHER SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR (EXCEPTING COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE CODES AND REGULATIONS), DISRUPTION OF TRANSPORTATION OR UTILITIES, STRIKES, OR OTHER FORCE MAJEURE EVENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED A BREACH OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Disputes/Choice Of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, or the determination of the Grand Prize Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (d) each entrant’s remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and each entrant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall take place in the City of Boston, County of Suffolk. All entrants hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any defense of inconvenient forum.
- Winners List: For the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 2016 Downton Abbey Sweepstakes Winners, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 9th Ave., 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001. All such requests must be received by April 29, 2016. Residents of Canada may omit return postage.
Downton Abbey is a Carnival Films/MASTERPIECE Co-Production.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest