CAPTION CONTEST TIME!
The entry with the highest number of “likes” and most creative wins a $100 COURTS voucher. Here’s what you’d need to do:
•Like this Post
•Submit your caption below based on the image in the comment box and,
•Share this Facebook Post and tag your friends to garner support
We will choose 1 winner based on the highest number of “likes” and creativity.
Contest ends 24 April 2016, 2359hrs.
(A) The Contest
The Courts SG Facebook –Caption Contest requires participants to send in their captions via the comment fields of Facebook post on Courts SG Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/CourtsSG) –One Winner with the highest number of “likes” and most creative entry will win a $100 COURTS voucher. This contest is organised by Courts(S) Pte Ltd. By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and Courts Singapore.
1) This contest is open to persons who, on the date of entry, are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
2) Only one entry per Facebook account is allowed, duplicate entry will be considered as void
3) The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the contest:
i) Employees of Courts Singapore (permanent and temporary) and their immediate family members;
ii) Employees of vendors, advertising agencies or external auditors of Courts Singapore and any other parties which are directly involved in organising, promoting or conducting the contest.
(C) Mechanics of the Contest
1) Participants are required to send in their captions via the comment fields of an image post on Courts SG Facebook page.
2) The Contest commences 17 April 2016, 0800 hours and ends on 24 April 2016, 2359 hours (“Contest Period”)
3) Courts Singapore will, in its sole and absolute discretion, pick the most creative winning entry with the most likes and will announce the winner in the comment fields of the contest post on 25 April 2016
4) Each person is only entitled to one chance to win the Prize.
Terms & Conditions
1) Courts Singapore may without notice or liability to any party:
i. Vary these Terms & Conditions or discontinue the contest; or
ii. Substitute, withdraw or cancel any Prize without disclosing any reason and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
2) By participating in the contest, all participants agree to release and hold harmless Courts Singapore from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection, either directly or indirectly, with the following:
i. The awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any of the Prize or parts thereof awarded pursuant to the contest; or
ii. The participation in the contest, or any Prize-related activities including without limitation, any error in computing any breakdown, or
malfunctioning of any computer system or equipment.
4) Inappropriate comments/posts will be immediately removed at the discretion of Courts Singapore.
5) Courts Singapore will fully cooperate with any law enforcement and government authorities and any judicial or regulatory orders requesting copies of or information in relation to any postings or content.
6) Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for Courts Singapore and its advertising and promotional agencies to use the Winner’s name, and/or likeness and their winning entries without additional compensation for purposes relating to and arising out of the Contest unless prohibited by law.
7) Courts Singapore makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the merchants’ goods and services in respect of the Prizes. Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the merchant. Merchant terms and conditions apply.
8) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and the participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
9) A person who is not a party these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions and notwithstanding any terms herein, the consent of any third party is not required for any variation (including any release or compromise of any liability) or termination of these Terms and Conditions.
10) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest