Join the Shoe Design Competition now! Download the entry form here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3r4bJxKfUzpUjQ2YlpleUpOOFE/view?usp=sharing
Closing date to submit your entry forms, 23 August, Sunday.
Read terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Late registrations will strictly not be entertained.
- One applicant per entry form.
- Time slots are on a first come first served basis. Participants will be informed of their allocated slots. Participants can only attend the slot they are allocated.
- All participants must report to the competition venue at least 15 minutes before the start of the competition to collect their shoes and goodies bags. For latecomers or absentees, AsiaMalls Management Pte Ltd reserves the right to give up their chances of participation to other interested participants.
- 5 participants from each category (Kids and Adults) will be shortlisted after the competition and they will be informed via phone call or email.
- Shortlisted participants are required to be present at the award ceremony which will be held on 12 September, 3pm at Central Hub, to present their designed shoes to the panel of judges.
- Shortlisted participants who fail to turn up at the award ceremony will be disqualified.
- Participants are not allowed to bring their own painting materials for the competition. All painting materials will be provided by the Organisers.
- Prizes are determined by Organisers and are not exchangeable or refundable for cash.
- Organisers reserve the right to replace prizes with items of equivalent value at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- The competition is open to all Singapore residents except for employees of AsiaMalls Management Pte Ltd, its agencies, retail partners, tenants and their immediate family members.
- Participants are aware that the Organisers may record and/or photograph the competition. The rights to these video clips and photographs belong to AsiaMalls Management Pte Ltd and may be used for the purposes of promotion as deemed appropriate by AsiaMalls Management Pte Ltd. Participants will not make any claim (monetary or otherwise) for the use of the video clips and photographs by AsiaMalls Management Ptd Ltd.
- AsiaMalls Management reserves the right to add and/or disqualify participants at any time.
- AsiaMalls Management Pte Ltd reserves the right to discontinue the competition at any stage.
- The information stated here is correct at time of printing and AsiaMalls Management Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the competition at any time.
Registration implies automatic acceptance of rules and regulations of the competition. In the event of dispute, the decision of the Management is final. No correspondence will be entertained.