You have been given the honour to name a baby koala that will soon be born in the Australia Zoo, located in Queensland’s naturally refreshing Sunshine Coast – just one hour drive north of Brisbane!
Give us your name suggestions (and the meaning of it) in the comments section below. The winning suggestion will get some koala-ty time with his/her named Koala!
Tag an animal lover friend you know. 😍
T&C applies. http://bit.ly/2myDPoJ
Find out more at FlyScoot.
1. This contest (the “Contest”) is organised by Scoot Pte Ltd (the “Organiser”).
2. The Contest is only open to all participants above the age of 18 years with a permanent residential address in Singapore.
3. Submitting an entry automatically means you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
4. There will a Facebook post on 24 March 2017 to name a baby koala in Australia Zoo. To participate, participants must submit a name suggestion (together with the meaning of the name) via the comment section for each respective post.
6. Entries must be submitted by 8 April 2017 for the respective Facebook post (the “Deadline”). All time stated is in Singapore time, GMT +08:00. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Deadline at any time without prior notice. All entries received thereafter will automatically be disqualified.
7. All entries submitted must NOT contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales or use of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing or which is otherwise inappropriate, in the sole discretion of Scoot Pte Ltd, nor may the name submitted contain any derogatory references to Scoot Pte Ltd or any other person or entity including brands or trademarks of Scoot Pte Ltd or any other person or entity.
8. Copyright in all images submitted for this Contest remains with the respective entrants. Once submitted, entrants grant Scoot Pte Ltd permission to feature the submitted images in any of its publication, website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Pages and/or any promotional material related to the Contest.
9. Scoot Pte Ltd reserves the right to remove, in its sole and absolute discretion, any submission deemed inappropriate or that does not comply with the Contest Terms and Conditions.
10. Participants are required to be able to submit all necessary requested information when asked by official Scoot Pte Ltd representative(s). Except as otherwise stated in these Contest Terms and Conditions, personal information collected in connection with this Contest will be used in accordance with the privacy notice found in the section below. Any communication or information transmitted to Scoot Pte Ltd and/or the Facebook page by messaging or otherwise is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. Submissions become the exclusive property of Scoot Pte Ltd and will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry. Furthermore, Scoot Pte Ltd shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted or not received by Scoot Pte Ltd.
11.Winners will be selected based on the quality of their submissions. Scoot Pte Ltd reserves the right to judge the quality of submissions and select the winners based on their subjective opinions. The decision made by Scoot Pte Ltd will also be final and non-negotiable.
12. One (1) winner will be chosen to win an Australia Zoo entry, 6-Hour VIP Private Caddie Tour with Guide, Koala photo opportunity and Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital Tour, for the Facebook posts published on 25 March 2017. Winners only be announced at Scoot Pte Ltd’s sole and absolute discretion.
13. Scoot Pte Ltd reserves the right to select additional winners in our sole and absolute discretion and is not required to provide any explanation.
14. No cash or credit alternatives would be offered if the vouchers or in-flight tickets are not redeemed. Scoot Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions without notice, at any time.
15. Vouchers or in-flight tickets or event tickets are non transferrable.
16. Results will be announced within two (2) weeks after the end of the Contest, and if you are the winner, you will be contacted via a comment on Facebook. All information gathered will be used to verify the winners’ eligibility and will remain private with Scoot Pte Ltd.
17. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within seven (7) working days, the prize or prize notification will be invalid and the winner forfeits all rights to any prize. All decisions of Scoot Pte Ltd are final and binding in all respects.
18. If winners fail to collect their prize within two (2) weeks upon receiving the winner announcement notification, their prizes will be forfeited.
19. Scoot Pte Ltd reserves the right to disqualify the winner after announcement due to ineligibility of the winner. Scoot Pte Ltd reserves the right to reject any photos which we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem offensive, violative of law or unsuitable in any other manner. Scoot Pte Ltd is not required to provide any explanation for the rejection.
20. Participants agree to allow all information provided to be used for research and statistical analysis. This information will not be sold or given to any third-party organisation outside of Scoot Pte Ltd.
21. Participants grant Scoot Pte Ltd the rights necessary for distribution and public display of any content submitted as part of this competition, and hereby grants Scoot Pte Ltd the perpetual right to exclusively, royalty-free and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, either on this web-site or elsewhere, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by Scoot Pte Ltd, whether locally or worldwide.
22. Participants also grant Scoot Pte Ltd the right to use such participant’s name, likeness, biographical information and photo submitted in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Website, Facebook page or the campaign or other promotions, and hereby release the Promotion Entities from any liability with respect thereto. The participant may also be required to star in promotional campaigns after the winner is announced, which may or may not include videos, photos and audio clips. Please also note that by signing up to this contest, participants have agreed to be added into Scoot’s newsletter subscription.
23. Participants agree that the Promotion Entities (a) except in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the campaign or any campaign-related activity.
24. Scoot Pte Ltd shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any name submitted, or to otherwise exploit any name submitted or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and Scoot Pte Ltd may at any time abandon the use of the any name submitted for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and participants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
25. By accessing our website www.FlyScoot.com
, our Facebook page, our Twitter page, our Instagram page, our mobile site or our flash banners, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
26. Scoot Pte Ltd reserves the right to change any terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
27. If you are a staff of Scoot Pte Ltd, Publicis Singapore, MEC Singapore and Performics Singapore, you will not be eligible to compete.
28. Publicis Singapore Pte Ltd has been engaged to manage and run Scoot Pte Ltd’s Contests on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. They are bound by a non-disclosure agreement not to sell, use or give away any information collected.
29. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest