U Mobile Pokémon Go Contest Terms and Conditions
- This U Mobile Pokémon Go Contest (“Contest”) is organised by U Mobile Sdn Bhd (“U Mobile”) which will commence at 10:00 on 10 August 2016 and will end at 23:59 on 23 August 2016 (“Contest Period”). This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, LLC or Nintendo or Niantic Inc.
- All rights to Pokémon and Pokémon character names belong to Nintendo. All rights to the Pokémon Go app belong to Niantic Inc.
- All entries received after the Contest Period are automatically disqualified.
- By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions below (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Contest Eligibility
- This Contest is open to any active U Mobile Postpaid or Prepaid subscriber who holds an individual account (Corporate account not included) with an Instagram account. “Active” means able to make and receive calls.
- U Mobile’s employees and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in this Contest
- U Mobile reserves the right to reject any entries or disqualify any participant without assigning any reason.
- Participants who are below the age of 18 years old are deemed to have obtained the consent of their parents or guardians to participate in this Contest.
- Contest Mechanics
- To participate in this Contest, you must:
- follow U Mobile’s Facebook page or visit U Mobile’s Pokémon Web Page at u.com.my/pokemongo to obtain information about Pokémon of the day. Information on 1 new Pokémon will be posted by U Mobile everyday throughout the Contest Period (“Pokémon of the Day”);
- find the Pokémon of the Day and snap a picture of the Pokémon of the Day with your augment reality setting on the Pokémon Go app turned on and in the most creative way (“Pokémon Picture”) before capturing it; and
- post the Pokémon Picture on your Instagram account with your creative tagline starting with “I want to power up for Pokémon GO with U Mobile because…….“ together with the hashtags #UMobile,#PokeOnz (“Pokémon Post”).
- You must ensure that your tagline is in English only and you warrant and represent that:-
- your Pokémon Post does not at any time infringe or violate any laws or any third party’s rights including but not limited to privacy rights, intellectual property rights, copyright, moral rights, trademarks or business name;
- your Pokémon Post is original and has never been displayed or published in any media form, including but not limited to the internet, radio, video, television broadcast and has never been used or submitted in connection with any contest held in Malaysia;
- your Pokémon Post does not contain any unlawful, obscene, scandalous or inappropriate picture, gesture, statement or language or material of any kind including but not limited to words or symbols that might be considered offensive to individuals of any race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group, nor include threats to any person, place, business or group; and
- if Pokémon Post contains audio or visuals, you must have the permission to use the audio and visuals of everyone featured in your Pokemon Post in any and all media without compensation.
- You will defend, indemnify and keep U Mobile, its officers, directors and employees indemnified against all damages, claims or liabilities and expenses (including legal costs) arising out your Pokémon Post.
- U Mobile may remove or disqualify any Pokémon Post it deems inappropriate at its sole discretion.
- When you complete the steps listed in paragraph 5(a) above, you will be deemed to be a participant of the Contest. No entry form is required.
- You may post multiple Pokémon Post throughout the Contest Period.
- At the end of the Contest Period, U Mobile will evaluate your Pokémon Post based on creativity, appropriateness and any other criteria it deems fit.
- U Mobile will select:
- 35 participants with the highest entry score per day with Active accounts as the daily prize winners who will receive the following prizes:
|Number of Winners
||U Mobile credit worth RM100.00 each
||1 unit of power bank each
- 10 grand prizes winner from the pool of the daily prize winners who will receive 1 unit of iPhone 6 Plus (16GB) each.
- U Mobile will notify the winners via u.com.my/pokemongo and Instagram private message of their entitlement to receive the prize. U Mobile may use any other method or medium it deems fit to notify the winners.
- U Mobile may select the next participant as the winner after 3 failed attempts to contact any of the winners.
- If the winner is entitled to receive :
- U Mobile credit, the sum will be credited into their prepaid account or will be deducted from their following month’s postpaid bill; and
- power bank, the power bank collection will be at U Mobile Service Center nearest to the winner’s location. U Mobile will not be held liable for any loss or damage to the power bank. The winners must ensure that their respective Postpaid or Prepaid accounts are Active at the point of collection.
- The grand prize winners may be required to collect their prizes at a venue, date and time notified by U Mobile to the winners. The winners must ensure that their respective Postpaid or Prepaid accounts are Active at the point of the prize collection.
- If the winner is unable to collect the prize at the time and venue specified, the winner may appoint a representative to collect the prize on his/her behalf by presenting a letter of authorisation containing the representative’s details such as name, IC number and contact number to U Mobile at the point of the prize collection.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash in full or in part.
- The prize is given on “as is” basis. U Mobile is not responsible for the merchantability of the prizes. U Mobile reserves the right to substitute the prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- The winners must ensure that their respective Postpaid or Prepaid accounts are Active at the point of collection of the prize.
- U Mobile’s decisions on any matter relating to this Contest are final and binding on all participants. If any matters arise which are not covered in these Terms and Conditions, they will be determined solely by U Mobile.
- U Mobile may change any of these Terms and Conditions including terminating or suspending this Contest and extending the Contest Period. Any such change will be announced on our website. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions on our website and if you do not agree to any of the changes, you must immediately cease participation in the Contest.
- All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the participants. To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile excludes all liability in connection with this Contest. All participants and if the participants are below 18 years of age, their parents or guardians, agree to release U Mobile from and indemnify U Mobile against all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, for loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions; whether direct or indirect, special or consequential arising out of participation in this Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, all participants: –
- consent for U Mobile to collect, record, hold, store, use and disclose their personal information for purposes which are necessary or related to the participation in the Contest; and
- consent for U Mobile to disclose or publish their personal information such as their names and identities and any general information that U Mobile sees fit about the participants in any media, marketing or advertising materials; and
- grant U Mobile the absolute and unrestricted right to modify, use and publish any still or moving images of the participants for any promotional, marketing, commercial or other related purpose, without any payment or compensation.
- The subscription and use of U Mobile’s Prepaid and Postpaid mobile services are subject to U Mobile’s standard Prepaid and Postpaid Terms and Condition and where applicable, these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, U Mobile’s standard Prepaid or Postpaid Terms and Conditions, as the case may be, will apply to the extent of such inconsistency.
- The Contest and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. The participants agree that the Courts of Malaysia have jurisdiction over all matters arising from this Contest.
Tags: #giftout.co,#giftout, #giftoutco, #giftoutsingapore, #giftoutusa, #giftoutmalaysia, #giftoutworldwide, #giftoutsweepstakes, Giftout Singapore, Giftout Malaysia, Giftout USA, Giftout Sweepstakes, Giftout Worldwide, Free Singapore, Singapore Free, Free Malaysia, Malaysia Free, USA Free, Free USA, Worldwide Free, Free Worldwide, Singapore freebies, Malaysia freebies, USA freebies, Singapore giveaway, Malaysia giveaway, FREE, #FREE, gifts, free gifts, free gift, contests, contest, #sweepstakes, #giftoutkorea, korea free, free korea, Giftout Korea, Giftout Exclusive, www.giftout.co, free korea, #Singapore, #Malaysia, #Korea, #USA, #Worldwide, @giftout, @Singapore, @Malaysia, @Korea, @Worldwide, #contests, #Contest, free everyday, free today, #sale, #marketing, #facebook, facebook, #tweets, tweets, #fb, fb, #twitter, twitter, Instagram, #instagram, #google, google, google+, #google+, linkedin, #linkedin, tumblr, #tumblr, youtube, #youtube, social media, Korea giveaway, worldwide giveaway, usa giveaway, malaysia gift, singapore gift, korea gift, usa gift, free gifts, free gift, video, #video, videos, #videos, #giftideas #giftcard, #follow, follow, competition, #competition, prize, #prize, #birthdaygifts, #giveawaysingapore, #giveawaymalaysia, #giveawaykorea, #giveawayusa, #giveawaycontest